7/09/2021

It is better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.

 

I'd rather you hurt me with the truth, than mislead me with a lie.

We all, men and women alike, might feel the same emotions when it comes to love, but the journey to finding love is an experience differentiated by gender.
You see, unlike women who experience intense surges of affection as soon as they meet a guy, men experience a phase of emotions when they meet a woman. This post will explain the phases and journey a man undergoes before falling in love with a woman. When women fall in love, they are filled with bursts of happiness and other mixed emotions, which a man will never be able to comprehend. Men on the other hand, are a completely different ballgame.

Effective communication is everything in a relationship but when you can’t ever find common grown, there’s a problem. In a fake relationship, there’s generally at least one person who feels like they can’t speak freely or has to compromise a part of themselves in order to make things work. If you’re not comfortable communicating your concerns or don’t feel understood when you do, the relationship is in serious trouble.


Little secrets grow up to be big lies. A honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what they do. Their action will show you the truth. Love doesn't hurt… lying, cheating and screwing with people's feelings and emotions hurts 

Lying is done with words, and also with silence. When it comes to the truth and lies, I did much rather hear a painful truth than a comforting lie. I got trust issues because people got lying issues. Never fall in love with a lie. A true relationship is when you can tell each other about anything and everything. No secrets, no lies 

Nothing better than listening to a lie when you already know the truth. Hurt Me With The Truth Don't Comfort Me With A Lie. One Lie Can Ruin A Thousand Truths . Never argue with someone who believes their own lies . Of all the lies I've heard, 'I love you' was my favorite 38. It's not the lie that bothers me.

Are you constantly arguing with your partner about the same issues over and over again, with no sign of a clear resolution? If you find yourself in this place, this is a sign that you’re not content in your relationship and may even be carrying unresolved feelings from previous relationships. This warning sign shouldn’t be ignored.

Often times in a fake relationship, putting up a front is so important because you not only don’t want to let other people in on the trouble going on behind the scenes, but you also may not want to believe the relationship is in trouble yourself. If you’re smiling in public, but arguing all the time at home, this is toxic and will only get worse.

Final thought:

While growing up I was around two men, my father and my uncle, all of the time. I was born on a date between their birthdays. Neither of these men were mayor talkers. My mother and my aunt were good communicators. They spoke and their men agreed by being silent. so I grewup thinking this is  how I should be, given the fact that my two heroes were the same sign as I. But being B.A.D. cause me to marry a woman that was not a big talker... this force me to communicate more. Needless to say, truthfully the marriage did not work forever after.. because it was not  my nature. so I felt out of my natural element mos of the time..... Truth shall set a man free. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten