9/25/2021

Women Have Been Getting men in ‘Good Trouble’ For 100s Years.

Let's face it without women pushing arguments the term "Good trouble"  would not exist.

It's our ability to have a conversation with a
woman who  may take a mans breath away that makes a man good friends with this ladies

Men are known for causing trouble, even good guys have step  over the line a few time. I know because I know I have. I like to think of myself as a good guy with mostly good intentions and I stand out sometimes  because of my B.A.D. initials.

My dilemma is with this question What do guys really want in a woman? What makes a woman stand out from the others?

My guess it might be.....We have a left brain, and we have a right brain.

LEFT brain: objective, logical, cold, analytical, aware of patterns, aware of trends, he's efficient, and at times he can be a prick.

RIGHT brain: subjective, creative, sensory, aware of feelings, aware of people, he's emotional, and, yup, an idiot…sometimes 

What your left brain thinks, “Here comes a female, here comes a female.
Puff your chest out, take your phone and check your e-mail,or text msgs... look important 
Our evolutionary purpose is repopulate.
So gather data now and see if she's a possible mate.”

What your right brain thinks, “Holy super fine woman  I think she might be the one,
there's something about her, I just can't describe it.” (maybe it's her tatas).


So it depends on what part is more active.

Just kidding…

I obviously cannot speak for ALL  guys. Everyone seems to have their own list, which is good in my opinion… otherwise everyone would be after my love interest, also.

What makes a girl stand out..? = Exactly what that makes a guy stand out…

For me, it's some special talent… a good dancer, a good singer, an artist, a basketball game lover … by that I mean… good at anything… debates, ideas, innovations, or even writing a blog post she might some day read…

For a man it’s about how he feels in her presence.

Is he happier? Is he his best self when he’s with her? Does he want to be better because of her? Does he feel relaxed? Does he feel like an Alpha male or a beta male? Does he feel like he can make her happy if he tries hard enough? Does he know he can trust her?

These are some of  the basics things that matter most that makes a man want to keep a woman around.

What a guy doesn’t need..

A girl that stresses him out. A negative girl that constantly complains. A woman he doesn’t need to work at all to impress. A woman that makes him feel inferior or stupid. A girl that’s impossible to please. A woman he can’t trust.


Every guy is different. Some guys go for looks, some for intelligence, some for compassion, and many  other things.

I want many things in a woman. Loyalty is probably one of the most important, right next to honesty and humor. But honestly, what makes a  woman stand out to me is being easy to talk to and hold a conversation with.

A relationship is nothing without communication. You can't have a friendship where you never talk and don't see each other. You can't date someone but never communicate with them the whole time you're dating.

If I know I can have a nice casual conversation with a potential partner, then the relationship has much higher chance of working out, because then we can communicate and fix many problems that come up. If we can talk for hours, sharing secrets which can help build trust and the feeling of connection, and bring us closer together.

The ability to communicate is very underrated. Communication can make or break a relationship. If I can communicate with a girl, and the conversation flows naturally and can go on for hours, I would 100% be interested in that person.

If a woman is easy to talk to, I think that stands out. I'm sure plenty of guys would probably rather go for an average looking woman they can casually talk to than a super hot female they barely have the confidence to approach. I know I've had that problem from time to time.

If you and a woman can talk things out, you can work out any problems you have, even if you have a lot of them. A relationship with a lot of talking would be much more likely to succeed. So whenever I find a woman l that's easy to talk to, I put her on the mental list of “potential partners”.


It's the thought that went into
 selecting these flowers that's most important

Conclusion:

Well, for me, it's confidence.

A woman must know what she wants from her life.

If she's passionate about something, she must be focused .

This is one of the properties I find really attractive in a woman.

For example, if she likes me, she must have the confidence to come to me and start a conversation and later on tell me that she is interested in me (even just a little bit) if things go down  hill later on, we can find out where we hit a bump in the road.

What stands out to me is a good conversation honestly. When someone shows some real interest in the things you enjoy and are willing to actively listen. Most people in my life were   just talkers they could talk a whole lot and love to be heard. There are very few people who take the time to understand where my mind is at, why my emotions lie where they do, at actually offer insight based on thoughts that move pass the shallow. If you’re a caring listener I’ll probably want to ask you out at some point.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten