7/26/2024

hardly anyone joins together for better or worse anymore.

The couples of today mostly join together for access to material assets. It's for  better or " it is not at all."
His and hers is now identifiable by the colors of the cars they choose to drive from the fleet.
It is all about mine, mine, mine.Give me give me, give me mine put it in my name,sign the papers over,to me.
No longer let us share ours!
Athletes and entertainers have shown the current generations that their.ways is the only way to get ahead of the competition! To standout, by signing the biggest contracts! By Getting the most recognition!
No one dreams realistically anymore!
The dreams are mostly about possessions.
Almost every post I see,on social media is about mansions costing millions of dollars and cars valued at 100s of thousands and even millions. No wonder that the equity splits are outrageous when couples divorce when they have problems that they choose not to solve.
Movies are even about splitting up. Which adds to the dilemma in the minds of the next generations.
Here we go with a new movie again named  " divorce in The Black^ stereotyping black folks divorces depicting us as if we are the most  divorcing culture.... well maybe we are these days.
These actors have had personal lives that many young people only dream about. They have lived the dream lives but most often their marriages end in divorces,its the fashionable thing to do.They even act the parts perfectly, making it so believable 
Why is divorce more powerful, and popular than saying "I do" and getting married with conviction? Maybe because the divorces are  right around the corner and are more profitable! Thanks to unscrupulous lawyers!

Final thoughts.
Many years of marriage has taught me a valuable set of lessons. Your years as a couple is like a Rollercoaster ride. It surely was not like my parents were. They stayed together until death did them part. Even after my mom died, my dad live for another  20 years and never married another woman. I buried him next to his wife. They showed me what marriage was all about. COMMITMENTS!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten