7/26/2024

when a woman flat out tells you do not analyze me, what is she really objecting to..

Why are you looking at me so intently?
Are you analyzing me again?


When a man pays close attention to a woman, some women like that. While others may not!
I often tell women I analyze things, some think it's  nice that I take the time to do some deep thinking when it comes to them, while others do not like it for what ever reasons.

I tell them I studied Systems Analysis and some psychology and have developed habits of trying to understand people on a deeper levels. So my response usually is 'I am looking into your fantasies trying to figure out how I can make at lease some of them come through. I am sure you will be happy when I do what no one else in your past have done.'



Final thoughts
Deep thinkers are not always unique. We often do it when we are facinated and engaged by the other persons dynamics. I take mental notes often to avoid making mistakes.
A good friend once told me the following:
"Some men and many women are super emotional having feelings based on imagined, unreal or misinterpreted actions or words can cause bad vibes and bad situations. At some time, we all have to let wrongly based feelings go in order to move forward."

Think about how you make the other person feel, be concerned with their happiness as a priority.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten