7/26/2024

women are freezing their eggs


two adorable baby girls seen for the first time would by their parents will be amazing!



On ice: 
These days, more women are freezing their eggs than ever before. The Big Freeze, a fascinating new book by journalist Natalie Lampert, takes a deep dive into this fertility preservation. It's out today, so pick up a copy.
It should be an interesting read for men also.
Women are having to protest what the Supreme court has ruled.
Women want the power to decide what to do or not do with their bodies. They resent that a supreme court of mostly older-aged men are telling them what they should or not do about their reproduction.
No man can reproduce without a woman.
It is very interesting for me that one of my son,s who is currently involved with a young woman, who doesn't want children. His birth was a case of me insisting that my ex-wife have at least 2 kids. I was an only child and wished that I had a sibling to growup with sharing our lives. I had an older sibling who did not make it she was "still born: needless to say that affected my thoughts, I wanted to have a sibling for years after I learned about her. But my mom could not have another baby after me. She was 44 when I was born. She EVEN  took a SERIOUS risk having me.
I know my son wants children, because he told me he does. He is a bit younger than I was when his mother gave birth to him.  When he was a freshman in College, him and I had a serious discussion about abortions. He asked me point blank if I would have agreed to have him aborted??
 I told him I was the parent who wanted more than one child, so he came into this World at my request. I waited 6 years  after we had his older brother.
I.e. I was blessed with his birth. His brother became a dad at the age of 39. Him and his wife are both 40 now. so having another child would be risky for her.
However my youngest still has time as he is only 34,  now and so is his girlfriend. I hope she changes her mind, about having a baby. Strangely she is also an only child  but has a different point of view about having a baby, than I do.

Final thoughts 
When I worked for a company in Miami FL. the VP is charge of Finance told me, when my then wife was in labor, that his wife told him that men could not understand the giving birth experienceunless they had experienced something really painful at some point in their past.He said she told him
" just picture having your bottom lip being pulled up over the top of your head, the experience is undeniably  painful"
This is why men should not try to force women to make decisions about child bearing and giving birth. Help her deal with the choices she has to make  by just support her.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten