10/24/2017

Why Do you still ask .....if you expect "No" for an answer


SMDH. If you know what her  answer will be ......why bother asking? 


While growing up my frustrations used to boil over when I would ask my mom for something and her answer was"No".... I developed the attitude 'If I already know you are going to say NO then why ask???'. This  used to confuse most women that I dated later in my teen years and beyond . Why didn't I ask if I wanted something from her. Im that guy who  thinks in Simple terms...because .... your body language gave me the answer before I opened my mouth, to ask you for what you are not willing to give. Some folks will say you already have the answer  "No" why not ask and see if this time she will say "yes". SMDH... because "no" means "no" if you are a gamer then you play games of daring her to do what she does not want to do... if you are straight forward then you don't bother playing  games ..I always use the K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid Approach.
Back to my mom... I would  ask something that I knew she would say "yes" to... then wait to  tell her what I wanted ( in exchange ) for my good deed i.e. get rewarded after I completed the task for example: Mom, the car is very dirty.... do you want me to wash your car?'

She  always answered "yes"... then after I finished  washing the car I would then ask ' now that I've washed the car could I do X or can I have Y' she then had two choices as to which she would reward me for voluntaring to washing the car. And doing A+ Good job! She wouldn't ... have the heart to say" no" to both X and Y. OK but there was always conditions.... I didn't have total free reign ...there was always a time limit... sometime there were conditions I didn't even expect or thought about. Mmmm- hmmm she would at times suggest a 3rd possibility..as my reward!
This is Proof that women are smarter than boys and some men, who think they are slick. 
Now that I'm a grown man I still work the reward system to perfection. Always keeping in mind that there could be a 3rd option. first I give.... then I negotiate my reward if there is a reward to be had.. no  nice woman rejects kind thoughtful gestures....totally.
So fellahs she knows that you want something from her, so do what you know will gets her in the mood to say "Yes"... then surprise her by not asking for it on the spot. Wait for the right time.
So, why didn't he ask me again? I was ready to say "yes"!

Set the next level of gaming by giving her at least 2 choices before  asking for option #1 or option#2 ...whatever is in play. Hmmmm Strip poker?... this maybe a good game.who ever looses gets to do what ever is the winners favorite's fantasy Watch out there now!  A option #3 might now be in play!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten