7/06/2018

Who thinks that Soulmates are truly reality based.

You think I could be your Soulmate?? based on what?



Frankly these differences are simple not even worth thinking about...in my humble view.

Can you tell the differences between soul mates and life partners?

To be completely honest I still can't think that the different is real.Maybe you can after reading this.

The difference between a soul mate and a life partner...  equals Fiction VS Reality!

- A soul mate is someone whose soul is synchronized with yours and a person who is capable of changing your soul. This is a situation that occurs briefly, meaning you encounter your soulmate he/she changes you and then you separate.
Huh, why does my soul need to be changed to match someone else's soul?

- A life partner is a person who you can rely on and makes you feel secure. This is the person you trust, love and respect and you are both aware of each other’s feelings.
OK... now this makes sense to me.

-Soulmates have a spiritual connection. You feel like you have known that person your entire life even after you just met. A life partner is someone you are attracted to and you are aware of their values.

So where have you been all my life... Soulmate... were you waiting for my Soul to change before you surfaced in my presence?

Soulmates make you experience lots of déjà vu moments, however, in a life partnership you enjoy spending time with your partner regardless of your differences.

I don't want deja vu moments, I want every experience to be new and exciting from this day forward!

- Soul mates can get in your mind and know exactly what and why you are thinking. Life partners don’t have the ability to read your mind, however they are your best friend.
Think about this for a second.... I don't want a mind reader because there will be times when I don't want you to know what I'm thinking... be friend are in sync without having to read each other's minds.
Well that didn't last long....
we were just getting to know each other and he just up and left!

- Soul mates are aware that their relationship might be short, but they know the love is real and they are comfortable with the uncertainty. Life partners make the relationship stronger by starting a family with the intention of making it permanent.

HELL YEAH  these relationships don't last because they are base off of fictional characters on the big screen. Life partner live in the real world they partner up and multiply. They make their dream a reality based on working together towards  common goals.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten