10/28/2018

What does a female executive want in a mate?

I asked a female friend, during my visit to my old stomping ground,
this question after she changed companies, earlier this year.
‘So what does a female executive want in a mate?
Her answer was direct and it proves she has been searching
for this type of guy for a while
“ He has to be a Sex God, Alpha male, an impeccable dresser.
Powerful entrepreneur, perfect Spooner,
and the best pancake maker to ever grace a kitchen.”
“And he has to be all mine!” 
this is the Ultimate getaway driving machine!

My son’s fast-A$$  650 Csi was the perfect getaway car I needed, I’m glad I borrowed it ….  



I spotted the grand piano in her living room and it prompted a thought
My next question: ‘Should he know how to play a musical instrument?’
Her response:” Well that would be nice but I prefer if he can make
my personal life reach an all-time high as well. Help my career with
this new company take off with the speed of a SR-71 Blackbird
-that’s one of the fastest military planes for the novices out there.
In the span of a year or two.”

My response: ‘You don’t want much do you?’

Her response:
“Even with all that he has to have on his plate,
he needs to always make time for me! Make me his main priority!”
 she continued: “after all look at what I bring to the table,
look at what I have accomplished thus far before I even meet him.”
She got serious and had a sad look in her eyes when she said the following.
“Sadly, I've been in this place when things get too normal.
And I feel lonely while in a relationship. When sex becomes an afterthought.

When you have to start penciling it in. Let me tell you when that happens,
it’s only a matter of time before you end up in the land of Friends without benefits.
The dread relationship of convenience. And that's a one-way ticket, my friend.
There is no coming back from that place. Pun intended.
That's what happened with my ex. Good guy but we failed to make it work together”
“That’s the part that still makes me sick thinking about what went wrong.
My career got in the way and his drive to keep pace with me made him look for other
women to give him what I did not have enough time for.
The worrying, the insecurity, that he no longer saw me as sexy and desirable,
drove a wedge between us. How was it ever going to get better if I couldn’t be
a grown ass woman and talk to him about his shortcomings?
 How do you broach that topic?”
“Hey honey, pass the salt, and by the way, why haven’t you been
eating my private areas lately?
Or, I was thinking that we should bring another girl to bed this weekend
to hold me down while you use your monster tool to pound the very loving sh!t out of me.
Jesus, I should not be allowed to kiss my mother with this mouth.  
How does a woman expect to get what she wants if she can't say the words?
And request what she needs.”

Her frustrations were as clear as night fell. All that business success!  
Her success was on full display in her condo on the beach 25 stories up
with a great view but she had no one to share it with.
No off springs, divorced and now a cougar in need.
I had to comment that her toys reminded me of that of a male executive.
As her place had a grand piano, a pool table and a balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Her comment after she followed my eyes as I looked around the living-room.
“A girl has to play the role of enticing younger prey.
Men love playing games like shooting pool and even listening to good jazz piano music.
” She has one of those auto-play piano setups that allow you to select
the song and the piano would play it automatically.
My response: ‘Perfection! I’m jealous. I’ve always want one those myself.
I love listening to Jazz piano music. Musical talent runs in my family but skipped me.
’ my thought went to;   ‘I had a pool table, and even a piano that is now my son’s
pool table and piano, but it wasn’t a self auto-play, left these things behind after the divorce:
I digressed.   





She brought me a glass a wine and said: “A grand piano serves only one purpose if it can’t be used for sex also. A self-playing Piano grants the setting one needs.
For romance without an extra person in the room. A woman can get her freak on.
And bounce to the sound of the music. And feel each note!”
“The fact that the most satisfying moment in my single years was with a dude
I met in Chicago on a business trip… the sex was off the chain.
Kinky and steaming HOT.” She turned to me and said
“You live in Chicago for while what is it about the windy city that brings out the animal in you?
My response was… “I stayed in the suburbs to  the North West of Chicago.”
She laughed and said you were always so private. “You still don’t kiss and tell…. do you?”  
She looked me in the eye and said “Those initials of yours always made me wonder why
you always played it so cool, around me. BAD boys lose their cool once in a while, but no you.”
I <smirked> and thought to myself ‘No way am I going to try to live up to what you
just described as your most satisfying moment as a single woman, and your memories
of what you experienced between the sheets’
My response was ‘who said I am a BAD anything?’ again her comeback was:
“Yeah right, you forget I’ve known you for years and because we were both married,
you kept your distance, but I knew there as an attraction between us. Go ahead and admit it now
we are both single... so tell me was I your type or not? I laughed:
‘ my first two names make some people think that I’m a hot-blooded Latino,
I’m not a Latino!’ my thoughts instantly went to:
‘I am under no obligations to live up to someone’s fantasies about stereo types,
being an Afro-........ male, with a Latino sounding name, who speaks 4 langues,
having a B.S. degree in computer science, and lots of experience in the corporate World.
Put’s me in a box that makes me feel like, the drama will start because  
I have to live up to someone else expectations’.
That was it for me, My phone vibrated on queue and she said: “saved by the Secret service call to duty, so who wants your service now?” I said my life’s activities is revealed on a need to know bases’ We both laughed because she used to call me “ Mr. Secret Service when I was a consultant at the company she worked for when we met.  We hugged and I kissed her on both cheeks, turned and exited and disappeared into the night. ‘Ciao Bella’

I just could not stay any longer in her company, she was trying me.
The song “Dairy “ started to play on the radio as  
I hit I-95 North heading away from the South-beach and downtown MIA.
I’m sure if she reads this blog she might say “he now hugs and write about things now.”
<smirking>  I just write about some things! It’s best to leave well enough alone,
this has always worked well for me!‘


Final thought:

There comes a time in a man’s and woman’s life when reality and fantasy are in direct conflict.
We men seem to have a need to prove we are worthy of and capable of.
While women are often still in need of, and feel entitled to.
No matter what status we have old habits die hard!  


I will not tell your secrets. "Diary"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten