7/25/2019

Even a divorced man has a problem with his ex-woman sleeping with another man!

I was asked a few times. How would I feel if I knew my ex, was having sex with someone new after our breakup. Now how crazy is that, let’s put all jokes aside.
Most men lose their minds when they visualize another man having sex with the woman, he  had relationships with.  


My disclaimer is as follows:
Most Men can’t handle that kind of information......
Even if they say they don’t care about the ex-woman anymore.
Their gut flips upside down and downside up multiple times when they hear that their
now ex-woman is having sex with someone else.
The other morning I was driving with my neighbor to work,
he is a young guy who not too long ago got divorced because his ex-wife was constantly
accusing him of cheating  (she is a Latina and he is a Latino) he had enough of her nagging
and filed for divorce. She still nags him about other women he works with and even a few
in the church they attended together.
So when I saw this other lady in a car with a guy and I mentioned that I thought I saw her
and pointed to the car. We almost had an accident, because he was thinking she was now
sleeping with someone else.
Luckily it was not her in the car, but a very close look-alike. His response to me was:
“Not funny man, she better not let me catch her” SMDH, and said: ‘ sorry my BAD.’
the relief on his face told the full story… and I felt sorry that  I scared him like that.
This just goes to shows that we men can do all kinds of “Cheating” but once we find out that
our woman has done it also, or our or ex-woman may have moved on we lose our minds.  
Do you know how he will react if he finds out we are having sex?
Murder might be possible!


OK now women seem to have a few different ideas about their men cheating
A more mature woman thinks it is not realistic if a woman believes men will not ever “cheat”
in the world where there are so many available women 10 to 1 in some places.
OML heaven must be on Earth for men living in a city where the numbers are crazy like that ....
OK Atlanta, Ga. comes to mind. This is why when I decided to leave Chicago and head South,
to a warmer climate, my now ex-wife said: ”No way in hell are we moving to Atlanta Ga. !”
She had heard enough stories about how sweet these Southern women were and how
the numbers were just crazy, in favor of men. My best friend while we live in Chicago
use to talk about Atlanta women… so much ..... that he moved there shortly after I moved to Miami.
My then wife knew what a bow-wow he was, and could not handle the idea that I would be hanging
out with him in Atlanta this was not going to sit well with her.  
While women who have trust issues think one way or another about men
having an appetite and eating out too often. Is brought on when movies show various ways men can cheat.
If he didn't think he could get away with it he would not try.... If a woman "cheats" men lose their minds.
But we all lose a little of our minds every time we think that our partner or ex-partner
"cheats" or "cheated."


MY final thoughts
We, male and females have ownership issues, trust issues, and every other kind of issues when we have been intimate with the opposite sex, we can’t just turn our feeling off, they pop up at some of the worst times catching us totally off guard. Even an academy winning actor can not fake the feeling that stirs up when we are surprised by the fact that some cheating has happened when s/he wasn’t looking.
Don’t surprise us like that, none of us can handle the full truth!
I guess he will be heading out now,  here
he is texting her to say he is on his way!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten