7/29/2019

The Breakaway that ends ‘happily ever after” myth


Breaking away from a life you thought you were enjoying can become a complex series of what if(s).
What if I had stayed and not broken away?
What if my perspective of “happily ever after” wasn’t  right or wrong? But something in between.
What if  my beliefs were dead wrong, where I thought we had something together worth investing in?What if I wasted valuable time trying to do the impossible, experiencing things with someone who started off being unhappy from day one, and pretended to be happy in short intervals?
What if my contributions to their happiness was never meant to be forever after?




The facts are we never know what or who  we are involved with, people start out being one way and then they change for the better or the worst. Guys these days need to avoid the traps. Women these days need to avoid the traps. 

So how do you really ever know what they will try and trap you with suddenly you get FB friendship requests and you jump to approve their requests.


I have been waiting to become your friend,
are you ready for me! 
Isn't it  time you did something to meet me!
Men who do not know how insecure their wives are, should watch out for new friends requests. If these women are not friends with people you know then you might being trapped. 

I know I'm your type!
 don't risk slipping up because she looks too good to pass on. she could be catfishing   you to see how you will react. Just cooling is good answer, try responding 'I will not  jeopardize my  current relationship just because you look good!'
 
I tried to be a good dude!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten