7/23/2019

The mystery is what makes her beautiful, and Amazing in our eyes.


Women are a mystery to most mortal men, we often wonder what is she thinking.
We can’t just figure women out. When we think we understand a woman…
we often get hit by it being a missed-story. This is why when she flirts with a man,
he gets confusing signals. He asks her a question, and she responds with
the negative word “NO”. The word “no” is the most often used word in a female vocabulary.
Men hear it and we think, but I think she really means “yes”.
The fact that it is not clear to us, adds to the challenges of trying to establish
a relationship with her. Women can smile and say “no”.
Men see her smile and think she really is “playing me.” I’m in the game…
so I just have to get to first, then second, third base, and then I’m heading for home plate. 
Watch me confuse the hell out of him
with my smile and still tell him “NO” 
“Your time is up!” "so go bother someone else"
Why do Women like to waste men's time

Men have gotten it wrong, for ages. “No” can mean “not now”, 
it can mean “never”, it can also mean “ give me time to think about it”.   
This is not like a baseball game, she has her standards, she has her reasons for her
vague responses.
If you try too hard to figure her out where she is coming from…. then she will switch
directions on you, then you are even more confused and lost.
The path is never a straight line, it’s a “ maze.”
Men need an over the top view to be able to come out on the "right" side
 or turn around and exit stage "left."


Therefore we men think a beautiful woman is “Amazing”..... because she can”Amaze us”
in so many different crazy ways. So many different ways that  even
a compass can miss-direct a man. causing men to hit dead-end after dead-end.
Let’s get to the point where a man can be
sure she is into him. Men can’t ever be sure because she might change
her mind multiple times and then multiple times again. 
If you are still confused then you might give up and assume she is not
worth the effort. However when you give up that’s when you may be  surprised
that she may have just changed her mind again and you could have gotten on base,
but just like in  baseball, you better stay on base and pay full attention
because trying to steal a base and get to second base can be risky.
You might get picked off and thrown “out”.
Then you have to wait and go throughout the batting rotation again
before you are up at bat again. Do you have enough time, can you be patient
enough or will time run out on you? 

The following are some of the simple etiquette points  we men need to apply,
that will give us better standing in dealing with women:
1st.  Don’t be a distraction to her.
There’s nothing worse than being a loud and disruptive man who arrives late
and is always on his phone, complaining about how nothing ever gets accomplished
when he is being nice. 
2nd. A man should be prepared to come early, put his phone away,
and actively listen and participate in a conversation of her choice.
3rd  Bring “positive energy” to the room. The energy you contribute
is infectious and has a tremendous impact on how she sees you,
so make a concerted effort to bring your “A” game  into the room. 


Men need to learn to say “NO” Politely to avoid time waster.
Some simple examples of a confused man:
So  this woman and I, have some mutual friends and we get to talking and casual flirting and after a month I invite her out and she says she's busy and can't make it so I invite her out again a few weeks later, same thing so I do the logical thing and I stop talking to her.
After I stop going out of my way to talk to her she starts to initiates conversations with me and shows interests and because women don't usually go out of their way to do that I assume she must be interested and so at the 4 month mark I just think f#ck it and I ask if she sees me as a bf and of course she says "best friend," (yeah, haha) so I literally just wasted 4 months of my time on this woman, time that I can't get back and it's depressing. She already knew I was interested beforehand with the flirting. But why is it like this ?
simple answer:
Perhaps she didn’t know you were focused on the situation or interaction. Were you saw 4 months of time and relationship building. She saw a person she spoke to on and off. The break in conversation and then her speaking to you again probably showed she noticed your distance and as any good friend checked in. hmmmm!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten