12/16/2015

If You Want To Be "The Man," Then Lead!

So you appreciate my help!
Nothing turns a woman on more than seeing her man confidently walk into a room and handle his business! Whether it’s fixing a flat tire, dealing with a bully at his child’s school, or negotiating a business deal, a woman needs to know her man can take charge of a situation and get things done. When she tells him what the problem is she expects him to listen, formulate a plan of action and then execute it. And she doesn’t want to go back and forth explaining the problem over and over again. The only three words she wants to hear from him is, “I got it!”
And it’s not just a matter of it getting done, but in what manner. Yes, it’s admirable that a man says he will repair the leaky roof but how long does it take him to get around to it? In a woman’s mind being a leader means getting things done now—not four or five days after she tells you. At some point her attitude will be, “To hell with it, I’ll do it myself.” As time passes she will bypass his lazy attitude and resolve the problem on her own. As I always say, relationships are businesses too and women understand that better than men. The children have to be fed, homework has to be done, bills have to be paid, clothes must be washed, and college and retirement plans don’t make themselves. If a woman has to take the lead in managing all these things and more, why are we shocked when she begins to say to herself, “What the hell do I need a man for?” and  “I can do bad all by myself.”

The misconception most men have about women is that they are only interested in being in love; romantically-speaking that may be true. But as women mature, the euphoria of being in love must be balanced with a sense of security. Women need to feel secure before they can completely surrender themselves to the relationship and they must continue to feel secure in order to have confidence in the man’s ability to lead. And that security isn’t something that can be given one day and taken away the next. If a man can’t be counted on to be consistent, then he isn’t worthy of leadership.
 ~ Michael Baisden
I take it you want my help now

this the road less traveled
My perspective: There are multiple ways to view these issues. My dad  (RIP) was a man's man, worked hard to bring home the bacon. My mom(RIP), and all my aunts were very strong women,  I grew up watching, these progressive women in the mid-1900. they did not wait for their husbands to make things happen, they made decisions and went after what they wanted. They lead, they didn't rule their husbands, but they lead in the areas that they were better at leading. I often tell women I knew very strong women growing up, so I have no problem with your independence, your strong will, your determination to get ahead, your talents to lead. As a matter fact I endorse these qualities, willingly. But you can't have it both ways. don't expect me to vacillate. just because you change your mind about how to handle something just because you vacillated as to if you can handle it and make it work, or you want me to take over. I'm very consistent in my dealings. I can swing a hammer with the best of men, and I can sit behind a desk and design a plan of action to tackle a problem . So I'm multi-talented. Either way I'm comfortable.  If you want me to take charge I will.. but don't expect me to do it exactly the way you want  it done. If I'm going to put in my efforts then "my will be done!"  just accept  that and we are good. If not.... then continue on your path of discovery , where the road might be winding up hill. I have 5 ways where I will re-assure a woman that I' m in her corner.
There is nothing better than appreciating a woman's beauty to keep her in constant bliss.
However, most of us men do not understand how important it is  for a woman to feel beautiful and appreciated for their skills also.
Fellahs, you want her to understand , even though she may look nothing like a runway model, you admire her and see her as the most beautiful woman you know maybe even in the world. the following  is my KISS ( Keep it Sensually Sexy )approach:
The eyes are the window to the soul, and I see your beauty in your eyes! 

1. I shall compliment her inner beauty as well as her outer beauty.
If you want to make her feel beautiful, do not forget to mention the parts of her character that makes her a beautiful person. Beauty isn't skin deep, and a truly pretty face must have a beautiful soul also.  So when she shows if one of her great skills, whatever it may be, recognize it to make her feel like a beautiful person, inside and out. 

2. I shall make sure she catches me looking at her her with admiration.
 If you can't help staring at your woman and getting lost in her eyes, it just shows her how truly beautiful she is to you . so make eye contact with her across the room, then give her a special smile that's reserved just for her. It will make her heart beat a little faster. 

3. I shall never compare her to other women.
Your woman has a hard enough time trying not to compare herself with others women without any assistance from you.  women can easily feel less than beautiful to the man they love if he pays too much attention to other women and comments on their beauty.

4. I shall brag about her to others and show how proud I am of her publicly. 
 do no save affection for only private moments; Show the rest of the world how you feel about her. Place her photo on your desk at work, show your relationship publicly through social media, brag about her to your closest friends, family members and co-workers.  show her you are publicly  committed to the relationship and that you are proud to show her off.

5. I shall tell her why she is beautiful to me.   
Most men do try to tell the women in their lives that they find them attractive but to be truly effective, you must find creative ways to communicate how lovely you think she is. Instead of just saying: "You 're beautiful". go into detail about exactly what you find so beautiful about her.  does the color of her blouse complement her lipstick? does her dress accentuate all the right curves, or does her smile always brighten the room and  your day? By being specific in your compliments, she will know that you notice how she looks.                           
No need to figure out you importance  because it all "YOU" 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten