12/09/2015

Love is not a matter of what happens in life.

 It’s a matter of what’s happening in your heart.”~Ken Keyes

I used to think that as long as I remained a good, honest, caring person, I’d attract someone who was worthy of my love. While my thought process might have been true to a degree, that wasn’t all there was to it. With each encounter, I’d get super excited at the possibility of this potential mate being “The One.” 
You are causing butterflies in my stomach 
As a younger man, naivety caused me to overlook the very obvious flaws of the one who had my attention, because I just knew that they were “just like me.”
As a mature  adult I quickly learned that the world didn’t work that way. True, energy is contagious, and you attract what is in you. But you cannot go through life blindly expecting to be treated like you treat others, especially when it comes to love. There are just too many guarded, damaged, fearful individuals in the world for it to be that simple.

I’m a firm believer that everyone who desires love and companionship can indeed have it, but it will not magically fall into your lap. Yes, love happens when it is supposed to, but you must work for it. Here are five ways to attract romantic love into your life.

1. Fall in love with who you are...
You are so sweet. You are making me blush!
Love happens when it is supposed to, but you must work for it. What does that rally mean, You're attitude, your inner contentment/happiness is the key, to unlocking what is holding you back from attracting the right person into your life, Negative energy repels good people, Positive energy attracts. think about a magnets.


2. Realize that you cannot MAKE anyone fall in love with you.
Well maybe not,
You can even make them fall in love with who you pretend to be. But you? The real you? NOPE. Not gonna happen. LOL... why isn't it going to happen? Is it so far reaching... that someone will love you for who you really  are? If you feel this way then you are right! the energy is vibrating in the negative!

3. Understand that love develops over time.
I feel Love coming on! REALLY?
I used to think that people who fell in love after two months were insane. I'm again a firm believer that real love has to go through  a growth period. it is not instant coffee, this is why the best coffee is a slow brewed concoction. let it brew and don't push the wrong buttons, because you may not get a reset opportunity!

4. Be patient with your growth and development.
If you’ve been waiting for love for a while, your level of excitement can sometimes cause you to act too fast once you find it. I get it. You know it feels right but, right could mean "Right now," and ooh so wrong tomorrow.

5. Practice genuine kindness.
You almost got it Right!
Everyone loves a genuine, kind person. Remember the old saying"Practice makes perfect." Well I'm here to tell you "Practice make consistent, but never perfect" If you believe that it is not going to be completely  perfect you will keep trying to achieve perfection!
think of it as washing dishes she will always see a spot you missed. and scold  you by telling you "You should wash the glasses and the cups first, plates second and pots last!"


 So just Keep  it simple with   a kind  gesture by first  saying "Hello!"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten