6/23/2018

Ask Your Partner These Pertinant Premium Questions!

Do you really want answers to these questions? 

Ask for Some good relationship advice before considering a

committed relationship, if the answers give you "pause!" .
The smart thing to do is to take the time to ask questions that plunge
into the inner depths of your partner’s personality and psychology.
Here are eleven questions you can ask to his or her suitability for a
marriage partner:

Why do you love me?

This is a questions that lovers have asked each other from the beginning
of time, but it does provide real information about their psychological
and social needs in a mate. If the focus seems to be on what you have
or what you can provide materially in the marriage, you might need to
look elsewhere for an authentic commitment.
My take is: You need to note ....if you are expecting some
specific answers that are pleasing to your ears, you might become disappointed.
Each person is different and gender specific expectations can lead to
misinterpretations of "what was said" VS "what was meant"
ask for clarity, for example: "what is love in your view" &
"can you love me unconditional" or "
will you fall out of love as soon as I get you annoyed about
something I did or didn't do?"
What are you goals and are you willing to adjust them
for the relationship?
This question can reveal what priority the relationship has in the
overall life plan. If the individual is more to achieve life goals and
expects you to do all the adjusting, it could be an unfavorable sign.

My take is: Goals can become illusive as change will happen,
your goals when you are single, will become different when you are
a couple , and add children to the mix and the goals will change again. ....
anyone who understands that goals constantly changing as times
is constantly changing the World is constantly changing,
people are constantly change... I think you get the Pic.

Do you know how to compromise?

Compromise is the essence of a good marriage. A person who
shows an inclination to feel “it’s my way or the highway” is not a
good candidate for the negotiations and compromises that
marriage requires.

When does anyone voluntarily compromise? The word says it all,
You compromise when you don't have a choice... Most of us
would like to have our own way. We are only willing to
compromise when having our way is no longer an possibility.

What’s your relationship with your family?

A bad relationship with family can indicate issues that
could affect the marriage. Similarly, someone is too close
to his or her family may be so enmeshed that the marriage
may not come first. Relationship counseling can help to
resolve these issues.

My take is: What does that have to do with you and me?
After we are joint we need to forsake all others... Just you and me.
If I like my family you might not. If I don't you might like
them just fine. So how do we compromise on who's
family is the best fit for both of us? Family are like the package
you are given on your journey through life, some you want
to take with you....others not so much.

Why do you want to spend your life’s journey with me?

This answer can tell you about the expectations of your partner and
whether relationship therapy might be needed to create healthier
expectations about your role in the marriage.

My take is: most folks do not want to take their life journey alone
we roll the dice and hope to hit the luck 7.
a) Her/his looks matches our taste.
b) their potential income looks promising to add to mine.
c) our off-springs can look like either of us or both... or an ancestor...
d) Our spiritual connect works, maybe it was meant to be!
e) Socially I'm not embarrassed by us being out in public....
f) The height difference is not an issue, too tall or too short.
g) Not too fat not too slim... almost perfect or just perfect.

Can you keep the romance alive?

Someone who understands the value of keeping romance alive
will actively work to invigorate the relationship over time.
First define Romance.. If it meets my version then we are on our way
If not then it could be a deal breaker!

My take is: This is the most difficult question to answer because
it is predicting the future behaviors as we just don't know what
will cause us to keep being romantic no more than we can
predict the future that will cause us to stop being romantic.
Let's just assume we should find good reasons to keep it hot.

Can’t you work through the rough patches

Someone who dislikes conflict or who cannot work out
differences will make a poor marriage partner.

My take is: First let's examine what rough extreme patches look like
Then we will see if they are too rough or just rough enough to be
worked through.


What are your parenting skills?

If you intend to have children, the previous family experiences
of your partner can have a significant effect on his or her ability to parent.


My take is: Parenting depends on your parent/ child relation you
experienced. I had dad that did not believe in spankings, My mom
on the other hand did. So I copied my Dad. because his style worked
well enough for me.

Can you commit to grow with me instead of away from me?

This answer can tell you whether the person understands the
nature of close relationships and the constant maintenance they require.


My take is: Hmmm! If someone is committing to a relationship
they should know if the expiration dates are going to be based on
circumstances which is unavoidable or will loose interest down the road
because it is just boring to continue being with someone for a long long time.

Will you continue to grow in the relationship?

A person that continues to have hobbies and interests that are
separate from the marriage will make a more interesting
and independent partner.


My take is: I wonder who will really answer this truthfully
somethings are just not possible to answer up front... If "I will try"
is a good enough answer then we are good.

If My Life Is Cut Short, Will You Honor My Memory Forever?

An individual that will continue to hold that relationship in
memory as a valuable experience, rather than close the book on it, i
s likely to make the most of the time you have together.



My take is: Who's to say one of us will live longer than the other
Avoid living a life, if you can, where you are always going
through changes, "living in confusion!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten