11/14/2018

Her daily negatives need to be offset with positive energy, to keep her balanced!




We men need to learn to use a seducing Formula, to enhance and enforce the Diva in her.

A man needs to translate what a woman is saying when she says..
“I want to forget everything!”
Translation: “ I want you to know that I love my work and my life but today I am so overwhelmed. I would love to do something really nurturing myself before
I have to be responsible again.
Would you ask me “What’s the matter?”
and then listen with empathy without offering any solution?
I just want to feel you understand the pressure I feel.
It would make me feel so much better.
It helps me to relax. Tomorrow I will get back to being
responsible and handling thing.”


When genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say,
and say it hot ~D.H. Lawrence.


My B.A.D. analysis:
A  flower needs both rain and sunshine to grow and bloom.
We are living in an era where women are forced to compete
in the World daily, both professionally and personally.
She should not have to compete with the man in her life.
His role has not really changed, from being
a protector and provider.
He just needs to be empathetic and understand her plight.
Protect her from her own self-doubt, provide her with encouragement and strength.
So that she can take on the World the next day and the next.
As a provider, a man ’s role is to do the things that enhance her growth and strength with support. She has to be tough on the outside but, not inside.
When she is vulnerable she needs to be able to count on her man to support her.

Many of us mature men have seen the transformation of women over the decades.
Where she has to fend for herself and be both tough and soft at the same time.
Tough in the workplace, this is necessary to compete and progress up the ladder,
which requires her to develop a tougher layer that she wants to shed when she is home
(take off the cape, and the superwoman costume).
At home is where she wants to be treated like a queen, by her King.
Her smile has to show on her face naturally, the instant she sees him.
She needs to be able to unwind detoxic and enjoy her feminity.  
She may even want to be pampered with some TLC.
If her day was a tough one then her dusk to nights needs to have star lights and a full moon magic.

I cannot always control what goes on outside.
But I can always control what goes on inside.
~Wayne Dyer

A woman is forced to be stronger these days, therefore she needs to be re-energized daily if possible whenever her batteries are low she needs a boost a jump-start,
for the lack of a better term..shock her with suggestions “do you want a
piggyback ride?
or a gesture she will not be expecting but will surely like.  
OK, fellas, I can hear you thinking….”I did that and more when I was in hot
pursued of getting her to like me and even fall in love with me.
But then I  got the ultimate prize,
the “cookie” in my view the need for the special treatments stopped.”
Don’t you know that when a person, not just a woman, but men also,
get used to something they like they want it to continue? Sometimes spontaneously!  

While constructive criticism is necessary from time to time. Do it with TLC.
Show her the difference between the criticism she received at work and the one she needs to hear at home, from someone who cares.
Don’t use the same tactics and tone, that was used against her all day,
she has heard them  from her superiors and even her subordinates (behind her back)
she needs the total opposite when she is in your care, which will make her feel good,
after a few minutes it should, make her feel even great.
  



One of the essential principles for living an aspired life is to remember that our desires don’t arrive on our schedule.
They arrive when they’re supposed to ~ Wayne Dyer

Final thoughts

For all you woman out there who feel that there is a  lack of support, from the people,
you need it from the most….. just remember you have to be receptive in order to receive what you need.
Open the doors and take down the walls and let someone into your life,
who understands and can show empathy.

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, relationships we are afraid to have,
and the decisions we wait too long to make ~author Unknown.






The formula to a happier life.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten