11/06/2018

When women wants something they will let you know even if it’s indirectly.

Not too long  ago, I walked into a Chinese restaurant   and got a table for one… men who know what they bring to the table, are not ashamed to dine alone.  My waitress was a very attractive Chinese young woman. Before she came over I noticed something in the way she was looking at me, she was a bit hesitant then she came over. The other waitress, a black latina woman, was telling her something as they both kept glancing over at my table. Now I can be a charming guy when I want to be, but I ’m not delusional. I said “你很漂亮………” in Chinese...the English translation " you are beautiful" to her. She smiled a big smile and asked me where did I learn that. I told her I went  to China, and then Hong Kong a few years ago with my family and learned a few phrases. She nodded her head and asked which province in China, did I visit. I told her we went to two of the major cities Beijing and Shanghai, she giggled and said she had never been to either of them.  I was not surprised… I’m a guy who never believes in the “impact and dangers of a single story, about countries or cultures”, so I asked her which province she was from, she said. “Kwangtung !”, I nodded my head and told her I could tell. She asked me “how?” I said “practically all Chinese residing in ST. Maarten comes from the province of Kwangtung. She laughed and said: “do you have many Chinese friends?”, I told her I dated a lady from Hong Kong for a few months after her Guyanese husband divorce her and she had to close her restaurant, and I always talk to the Chinese store owners whenever I shop in one of their stores or restaurants. She asked me for my order. And I told her what I wanted. Then she came back in a few seconds with a glass of wine. I was puzzled because I had not ordered anything to drink. So I thank her and before I could ask she said “this is on the house, from me to you.” Now, this was unusual I was now paying full attention to the way her body language was addressing me. When she brought my food, she hesitated and said: “ You are a good looking black man” , I stuttered as I took a bite. And said “ just so I’m clear, show me a not so good looking black man, so that I can figure out the difference, from your point of view” she looked around at a guy at the bar who was having a beer and said: “ him!”   my response, since the guy was not that ugly, “Ok now I am flattered”, she was flirting with me obviously, and I was caught off guard. Then she asked why I no longer dated the woman from Hong Kong? I responded: ”she had ideas about Western men and “I didn’t fit the bill.” She did not understand what I meant. So I told her she was too money hungry, and I could not satisfy her appetite. My friend from Hong Kong had seen many rich folks in Hong Kong that came to do business from the West. So she wanted to grab one and change her status and become a Dutch citizen, this would also allow her to travel to Europe and other places with her EURO passport. I’ m not even close to being rich, and I don’t do immigration naturalization status changes. My waitress looked a bit puzzled so I asked her if she understood me. She said: ”Yes.” Then she said: ” so you will never date another Chinese woman now, because of one experience?” I was once again puzzled but took the bait, and said “I’m not one to stereotype people!” and “I never say never!”, I believe everyone is ‘a unique one of a kind person.’ I paid for my food and left a nice tip and exited the restaurant. I have not been back to that restaurant since… does not mean I will not go back one day. Now that I have a friend from Quantong that will treat me nicely.  It would be nice to see how she reacts when she sees me again.
As an AARP member, I’m not delusional, that younger women see me as the ultimate catch
still!
There  are still some Younger woman,

I know when people make a long or short trip to a place, for a better life, or to meet someone they fancy being with. They have an agenda, a plan of action even.
Not many are willing to cross over from their cultures to another unless it fits into their plans, especially one that is foreign to them. Women, especially, have to find away to get their plans to start materializing as soon as possible.
As one Republican Dominican ex-ladyfriend of mine, we were together for 2 years,
once told me she had but just a few more good years left.
And she wanted/needed to get married or that option would no longer be available to her to get the type of man she wanted.  
Another woman I met on Social Media, who was traveling to St. Maarten on a Central Bank business trip. Befriended me on FB.
because she knew that I knew her aunt. And her aunt had spoken very highly about me.
Reference point: Her aunt (her mother’s youngest sister) and I grew in the same neighborhood.


So she saw me as a viable prospect because her aunt and I had a few things in common.
Just for the record, her aunt and I liked each other but never dated…
so to make a long story short her and I  had a brief relationship… It was very spicy and passionate ourcultures where pretty much in sync. We both enjoyed our times together.
But then my BAD policy spoiled it, I refuse to go to Curacao for
the North Sea Jazz festival and then again I did not want to spend time in Curacao
for the Christmas Holidays either, and being alone for the holiday was not what she wanted.
She might have succeeded in getting me to visit, but it’s all in the way she asked.
“Why can’t you come to Curacao” as she frowned, she was challenging me to get her way,
instead of (this would have sounded better in my ears;
“Would you come and spend Christmas with me?”
Well, what she wanted was for me to eventually relocate to Curacao to be with her,
But she got impatient because I had this policy…….
so I told her I have never returned to live in a place where I have already lived. Needless to say…. That did not go over well. The End!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten