11/08/2018

What is A Spontaneous Orgasm

I often think it is triggered  by The Man that caused her to have the most
consecutive orgasms in her life!”
Would you believe I just had a  Spontaneous "O"?
One of the essential principles for living aspired life is to remember that our desires don’t
arrive on our schedule. They arrive when they’re supposed to ~ Wayne Dyer


When I first read the above statement I was thinking why things do not work the way
I want when I  expect them to.


A female acquaintance who asked me if I had ever heard of Spontaneous Orgasms.
My response was ‘as a male it would be called “premature ejaculation” in the case of a woman it might be the desired action, caused by a sensation she was experiencing caused by someone or something that peeking her desire and her body reacts in an "O".
I have not had the pleasure of causing a female to have a spontaneous Orgasms that I could recall. Some men have this kind of effect on women I don’t think I’m one of those lucky guys.
The conversation then turned to another question,
where it was about having phone sex and if...I
thought my baritone voice could have that kind of effect on a woman,
to cause consecutive orgasms if I talked with deep and sexy voice over the phone could I have that kind of effect
where a woman on the other end would have a Spontaneous Orgasms.
I SMDH ‘not really!’ If it has happened, then I was never told about it.
I have talked sexy and a bit dirty to a female or two over the phone but they never
let me know if they had an orgasm or not because of what I said or how I said it,
my ego stays intact where I think my best qualities is a real one VS one encounter.
To enjoy my presence, a woman has to feel my presence not imagine things about me or what I would do.
This is what it amounts to in my humble opinion.

And I like this quote: “I cannot always control what goes on outside.
But I can always control what goes on inside. ~Wayne Dyer




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten