11/23/2018

This house is always a mess!

"Are you doing it, on purpose, so that we will break up!"

If your house is not in order, don’t expect a working woman to return home and go on a
cleaning spree.
I'm composing a love song,
she might enjoy hearing the words that often go unspoken between us!


When a woman has a career she will find so much wrong with
 the home she shares with her man.
Especially if he is already home when she arrives.

 So here is the translation to the caption, her thoughts:
“today I feel like relaxing, but the house is so messy.
I am frustrated and I need a rest.
I hope you don’t expect me to clean it all up.
Would you agree with me that it is a mess and then offer to help clean up
your part of it?”

OK!  But without the translation, we fellahs don’t hear the same thing.
“ This house is a mess because of you.  
I do everything possible to keep it clean by cleaning it up daily,
and before I have finished you have messed it up again.
You are a lazy slob and I don’t want to live with you unless you change.
Clean up or clear out!”  
So how do we get the message clear and consistent?
The answer is never let your home become messy.
It’s her home also.  

“You used to keep a neat house before I moved in,  don’t love me anymore”
Translation: should be the following in a man’s ears:
“today I am feeling as though you don’t love me.
I am afraid I have pushed you away.
I know you really do still love me, you do so much for me.
But today I am just feeling a little insecure.
Would you reassure me of your love and tell me those three magic words.
When you do that it feels so much better!”

Another possibility is that he will miss the translation completely:
“I have given you the best years of my life, and you have given me nothing in return.
You used me. You are selfish and cold-hearted.
You do what you want to do, for you and only you.  
You do not care about anybody.
I was a fool for loving you.
Now I have nothing!”

OML how does a man defend himself against the attacks,
that has nothing to do with the cleaning-up of the house?
First men need to look around all the corners and see what else is causing the fuss.
If you can’t see the obvious then check the neighborhood for new residents.

So this young Lovely moves into the apt two doors down.
And you lady’s insecurities are showing big time.


Final thoughts
Without a translation, when women say " things are not in order" a man should hear " you don't satisfy me anymore. I am not turned on by you. You are focusing on someone else this why your romantic skills are definitely inadequate. You have never really fulfilled my needs. I wish you were more like the other men I have been with!"
One of the big challenges for men these days is to correctly interpret and support a woman when she is talking about her feelings. (in code) The biggest challenge for a woman is to correctly interpret and support a man when he isn't talking and responding to her insecurities. Silence is most easily misinterpreted by women.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten