11/21/2018

Is there enough blame to go around?


There are enough good reasons to blame the opposite sex for your troubles.
However, if you are pointing a finger remember pointing your one finger in the direction
of the other person, 3 fingers are pointing directly back at you.
So 1 VS 3  finger pointing is simple math.  
Men know that women blame them for almost all of their situational unhappiness.  
And women feel that men blame them for many unreasonable reasons also.

The other day I saw a post where a good friend of mine,
pointed out that Men wait until they look their very worse before they settle down.
I responded and joked
OK I take exception to that Diane Choisy. I was settled and married for 25 years in my prime... now that I look like the pic and no one wants to settle down with me, you bring up settling down! I'm hurt!

Diane Choisy Bernardo A. Daniel you are the one percent exception !!! You look amazing ðŸ˜‰
Bernardo A. Daniel Diane Choisy this why I love you with all my heart!From time to time we would text each other when I would see some that might interest her to
which career path she should take. Now while we have had a good friendly relationship our mutual
The following are some 1 to 3 finger pointing examples:


Don't you know how I feel.


Why is this so interesting?
Because she has known me for at least 10 years and she has not changed,
she has always been beautiful inside and out and now she has a business making other women beautiful.
From time to time we would text each other when I would see something that might interest her to enhance her business, or joke with her.
 This started about 10 years ago when she asked my opinion which career path she should take. Now while we have had a good friendly relationship our mutual admiration has always been based on respect for each other.
I have never overstepped that line.. I think she appreciated that more than anything else.  
Aren't you glad I made you change your outfit now you match me perfectly!
look behind us, everyone is looking at us!
The following are 3 examples of my thoughts referring to pointing fingers:
  1. A woman can tell a man that she doesn’t like the way he dresses without giving him a lecture on how to dress. She could say casually as he is getting dressed “ I don’t like that shirt on you. Would you wear another one tonight?” If he is annoyed by that comment, then she should respect his sensitivities and apologize. She could say “I’m sorry--- I didn’t mean to tell you how to dress.” Hmmm! But you just did, the 3 things that was going on in your head was that his shirt did not match what she was planning to wear, his choice is just in sharp contrast to what she may have questioned her choices  before blaming him for picking what she would not have picked, OK her shoe choices do not look good with her dress, her hairstyle does not look good with her earrings. My point is; there is so much that we are not taking into consideration because we are too busy pointing out what is wrong with the other person’s choices. His One bad choice to your possible many!
  2. If he is sensitive -- and some men are -- then she could try talking about it based on another time, he messed up. She could say “ Remember that blue shirt you wore with the gree slacks? I  didn’t like that combination. Would you try wearing it with your grey slacks?” Maybe he is color blind and never realized it before. To him is choices are reasonable and he looks good in the mirror. But to her, he is just not coordinated and his choices are clashing with her taste. Maybe her taste is off just a little bit also. She picked him, and she should have questions why she picked him out of all the other choices she had. Now she can’t fix him overnight without stepping on his sensitivity.  My point is; there are 3 reasons she doesn't like his choices, and now she is doing and saying things that are making him question his choice in picking her as a mate!
  3. She could directly ask “ would you let me take you shopping one day? I would love to pick out an outfit for you” If he says “NO”, then she can be sure that he doesn’t want any more mothering. If he says “Yeah”, be sure not to give too much advice. Remember he is sensitive and smothering his will make him feel like he is 5 years old. Once again who told her that she had great taste in clothing? Maybe her taste in how she dresses irritates him but he has not said anything, because silence in these cases is Golden. If you can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all…. But then she would blame him for not speaking up if someone outside of their home mentioned that her shoes did not look great or her choice in accessories was not fitting for the occasion.

Final thought
Any time two people, one from Mars and the other from Venus, hookup they should not act as if they are living on earth where you can bring your planets together and try to override the other’s planet’s strengths and weaknesses.
Stop pointing that finger at me! Take note of the 3 fingers that are pointing back at you!

Don't you know how I feel



You just don't know!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten