12/31/2023

My " Me and Mrs Jones experience "

ME and my Mrs Jones experience, when I was 20yrs young, we had a thing going on. Even though I was 3 yrs younger than her. Here in this pic I drank too many screw drivers at a function one evening which  caused me to  stopped drinking strong alcoholic beverages from that point forward She cared so much about me that she drove me home.
She was a legal secretary in the Wall Street law firm I also worked for, our relationship started when she would receive bomb scares, at the receptionist phone, and she would warn me before anyone else to leave the building. We would leave via the stairwell together down 47 floors to the street.
AND would stand on  Wall Street infront of the Handover Trust Bank building and then leave together for the rest of the day.
We both knew it could not continue but it was much too strong to let it go it was a very good passionate affair.
I never had another relationship with a married woman after her. She was the only Mrs Jones in my history

Final Thoughts.
When a woman cares about a man's safety so very much that she shows it every chance she got, that man feels a strong connection to her. I never forgot her. I heard the Billy Paul's song the other day,  after many years and the memories came rushing back. STRANGE that I never got rid of the picture! Maybe because I wasn't the one who was married, at the time, so I did not see any reason to hide it. She surely must have forgotten about me by now.( decades have gone by) I moved from N.Y. to Chicago to South Florida  then to the Caribbean Island of SXM. I don't know if she is still in N.Y.  and even alive and still married. Wouldn't it be interesting if she still remembers me like I remember her?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten