12/31/2023

When a woman becomes a bit softer


You can tell when a woman is no longer carrying the masculine energy as the forefront of her existence and moves into her natural feminine state. 
This can happen when a Loving Man finally enters her life and loves her well with a language that she understands. A Man that secures and validates her emotions and allows her to just BE who she is naturally 
This woman now looks soft and sensual and at peace.
Even without smiling, she looks HAPPY!
Whatever her husband is doing, please keep it up. She might just tell you
" You are the love of my life"

Final thoughts
There are situations In a woman's life that causes her to change. We men do not always understand or even see when the change occurs. I saw it twice because I have two sons with the only woman that was my wife. She is a great mother to my sons. My ego used to have me thinking she changed because she gave birth to My children. Well I might have been a bit mistaken. When a woman is pregnant a process  called, "“fetal-maternal microchimerism " happens where the cells of the fetus circles through the woman's blood stream and returns to the fetus. This causes a bond that we men never could have with our children.
 Mothers have a bond with their children, that men sinply do not have.... they say that fathers form a bond with our sons over time, but never like the bond that mothers and sons share, because it is different.
I have learned a lot over the years by listening to wise folks who have shared their wisdom with me. these folks understood things that I initially did not know much about.
“fetal-maternal microchimerism" happens for 41 weeks, the cells of the baby circulate and merge backwards and forwards, and after the baby is born, many of these cells stay in the mother’s body, leaving a permanent imprint in the mothers tissues, bones, brain, and skin, and often stay there for decades. Every single child a mother has afterwards.
Even if a pregnancy doesn't go to full term or if you have an abortion, these cells still migrate into the mother's bloodstream.
Research has shown that if a mother's heart is injured, fetal cells will rush to the site of the injury and change into different types of cells that specialize in mending the heart.
The baby helps repair the mother, while the mother builds the baby.
Studies have also shown cells from a fetus in a mothers brain 18 years after she gave birth. How amazing is that?”
If you’re a mom you know how you can intuitively feel your child even when they are not there…. Well, now there is scientific proof that moms carry them for years and years even after they have given birth to them.This is often why certain illnesses vanish while a woman is pregnant.
Even if a pregnancy doesn't go to full term or if the woman have an abortion, these cells still migrate into her bloodstream.
Nature is just amazing.
When my mother had still born baby girl before she had me she was so depressed that she went to visit my grand mother who comforted her and told to try again to have another baby (she then gave birth to me 4 years after that still born baby... I would like to think I healed her broken heart, our bond was so great it now makes sense to me why so much of her life revolved around my happiness
She wanted me to get married and be happy before she died.. I would like to think I did make her happy,and proud before she died!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten