12/31/2023

Ask Not why. just accept it and move on

I was Asked just the other day if I would get married more than once.
My answer was simple 'why would I do something and risk giving away more than half of my stuff!'
People have the right to reject you, as you have the right to do the same. I never felt like I was God's gift to anyone, or they were God's gift to me.
Marriage is a commitment to work together. I said the vows but never did I think if it does not workout I will eventually  give up on my marriage, so when I was served with divorce papers.... I became angry , but not too angry.  I decided I should pack up and leave. It was not my ego or false pride that prompted my decision. It was Simple, 'if you don't want me anymore I will not try to stay where I am not wanted or nolonger needed.'
If it was something I did, in her mind, that caused her to ask for a divorce then I will not try to change her mind.
The way we hope others will respond to us is the manner in which we must express ourselves. Life is a mirror that reflects your expressions.if you smile, you'll see people with cheerful dispositions. If you are irritable, you'll find a true picture of your contemptible self. You will find nothing in the world that you will not find in yourself. Nature takes on your moods.If you rejoice, the world rejoices.if you trust, you are trusted. If you love  you are loved. If you hate, you are hated.you will cast your own reflection.
Some people try to hold on to where they are no longer wanted. Not this guy!

FINAL THOUGHTS
The most forgiving man who walked this Earth never married. Why would I, as a less forgiving man, get married more than once?
Once is more than enough!
The question "What is Truth?" Is the cry of every person's soul at some time in his or her life. "Truth" is the state in which spirit dwells  a state of perfection that is eternally  creatively active. Truth may be defined as the action of spirit. So let the truth be told. She had trust issues from before we got married, and this never really changed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten