12/31/2023

Rwanda has so many beautiful women to choose from

They seem to all have  simular pretty faces, long legs and well shaped bodies.
Our westerner Africans were deployed via slaveships to the Americas therefore deprived of meeting women from East Africa. This can be depressing to think about.  I guess the Colonial powers knew that if our African people from the Eastern cultures were to mix with the west African cultures. They could not have dominate Africa. By keeping us separated they could control the continent.
If our male ancestors knew that Rwanda beauty was this outstanding they would have ran in the opposite direction to meet women like these. Instead being captured and chained in the bottom of slaveships and crossed the Atlantic Ocean to be forced to become forced labor.

Final thoughts 
I can just picture my great great grand father running at record setting speed to East Africa away from him bring captured and starting a family with one of these beautiful women's great great grandmother. I know that he would have never ever been recaptured. This could have become an East meets West Africa romance movie. Staring Denzel Washington as Jessy Owen's grand father. How do I imagine this because during my sophomore year in college I took many trips to Washington DC with a buddy to visit his family. I will never forget how
 many times my eyes popped out of their socket as I saw so many beautiful East African women in DC from Ethiopia, Rwanda,Somalia and other East African countries.I thought this is what I have been missing by being a Westerner. So I know my male ancestors would had the same reaction, my grand father had an eye for beautiful women... and since I have much of his DNA it is gene elementary biology folks!

They can remain conservative dressers,  they make every outfit look stunning.
These ladies do not display what they should keep private.
             Her smile is magical.
Who can ignore that smile?




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten