12/04/2018

Don't you wish that when your meet someone new you could read the captions above their heads.

like in the old comic books!
The fact that women and men carry on a whole dialogue in their heads when they meet you is just amazing when you think about it. Wouldn't it be great if you could just see what they are saying/thinking?
Let's explore a few examples. If she doesn't like his table manners and they are at a restaurant, in a semi-private area. she might be thinking (without giving a disapproving look) "would you use your silverware correctly?"  or " would you drink from your glass?" Stop putting your beer bottle to your mouth!"
If however, you are in front of others, it is wise to say nothing but you can't stop thinking "what the hell was I thinking when I accepted his invitation to dinner?"
"He is actually eating his chicken with his fingers, would you please use your silverware when we eat in front of others, please  I hate this date"  he was charming when we met but boy oooh boy he is not what I would have expected."

Her eyes are beautiful, but what is she thinking as she looks at you?

Men also have their private dialogues that I'm sure women would like to be aware of... and see in text form coming out of their heads.  " Damn she is so fine! how will she react if I just pick her up and let look down into my eyes? Will she want to kiss me?"


when we understand how to read the other person we can make sure that we are on the same page when dating. Or realize this will not work she/he is not my idea of perfectly ever after!
Let explore what folks deem important. 
  • She is a classy and tasteful dresser
  • Flirts but not too much
  • Shows  style in mixed company
  • she has a great way of expressing herself, no profanity spoken
  • She acts like a lady but can be a bit unladylike behind closed doors 
  • She knows the differences between football and soccer, baseball and basketball. 

  • A smooth image is everything
  • timeliness is very important. 
  • Kindness is essential.
  • Thoughtfulness makes a great difference.
  • Command of Language  is what makes conversation pleasant and interesting
  • favorable manners send the right message.





Looking like you are out together with both individuals looking the part is key. 


One can decide to date someone with "let's make it work intentions…."  
but when the information is given does not match what is in the person's head
it becomes a situation of mixed feelings, and questions:
  • If only he was younger/older.
  • So will we have anything in common?
  • Could I be comfortable with what s/he brings to the table?
  • Is the fact that s/he looks like my type a good enough reason to approach him/her?
  • How does he feel about a woman approaching him?
  • I am a woman, with needs…. I want more than just a sex partner,
  • however, a good sex partner can work it..... when I need my needs fulfilled!.
  • Could s/he facilitate what my heart desires, will /she be willing?
  • What is their blood type? could we be a bad match?
  • Could we be compatible or would we be totally incompatible?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten