12/21/2018

“It was just sex”


OK, now try repeating the caption 3 times… and ask yourself how would you feel 
hearing that from someone you care about…. I will not even use the words love because this is about “Just sex” which by some folks definition is
the “absence of loving and affections, during the act of having just sex”.
When  adults have “Sex” it is an experience that can be categorized
in many different ways
“sharing that Loving feelings and giving of oneself”
or “banging it to the max” or “Smashing!“ and the list is endless.
Based on an Adult interpretation…. ‘Only Sex workers’ in my view
can say “they had just sex.” and it meant nothing  because it was “just sex.“
I have to admit these videos got me thinking. I have never, ever had “just sex”
with a woman. There was always some emotional attachment involved.
I either loved her, liked her a whole lot, Lusted after her for days, weeks,
months or even years. So I have never had “just sex” because
I don’t know what that is?!? There was always something stronger than
just chemistry between the woman and I, it was never a casual hookup.
It had to be an attraction of some kind, a desire was always in play,
that made me want to be with her. I wouldn’t even kiss someone I don’t like.
I would never perform oral sex acts on a Sex worker……
( just the thought makes me gag)
I would not sleep next to someone, after having a sexual encounter,
that I don’t know or want to wake up next to her the next morning.
This B.A.D. persona may seem to some folks like a different person that
would not even care about these things, but it’s to the contrary.
I never introduced myself while I was married as B.A.D. to anyone….
Even now, that I’m single if I like the person my relationships never had
“Smashing”,” or “Banging” Or any of the terms that are so commonly used
these days in them. These terms fall in the category of
“emotionless acts of victimizing someone else”.
I never want to “hit it” for just the Sake of “hitting it”.
The greatest moments in my relationships have always
been watching the woman I’m having a relationship with wakeup
the next morning and smiling back at me! I have never seen the face
of regret on a woman’s face the next morning….. in other words.
Now that might sound like I’m ego tripping…...
but I’m saying just the opposite. I’m not into women whom
I don’t have any emotional connect with. If she can have sex with
the man that she is not feeling then she is a “sex worker”
I’m not having sex with these kinds of women and don’t plan to.
I can tell instantly if she is not into me. but if she is into me then it's on the menu.
So if she is not into me then why would I want to have “Just sex”
with someone who is not into me? It defeats the  purpose in my narrow view.
“I love the way you made me feel like a natural woman!”


I don’t believe a sex worker wakes up the next morning saying
the above statement unless she has fallen -in love- with her “John!”
Take a second and watch these videos.
And watch how these adults had conversations about “Just SEX”,
and “Monogomy”
And  how guys, who are perceived as players,
think about women who had a “threesome” with
“two guys at the same time!”

Contrary to what we guys say “it’s NOT just sex to men or women .....
I will leave it right there.


How Important Is Monogamy? 

And Is It A Deal Breaker? 


Losing Your Woman To Another Man





Threesome Is It Every Man's Fantasy?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten