12/01/2018

Kiss My Asterisk, The Sweet Taste of Sinful Hardcore Relationships!

I hate doggie style when he grabs my hair,
and rides me like an animal. 
Why do people want what they want in a relationship?  It's one of the all-time classic questions about being in a relationship, and perhaps one of the most relentlessly confounding as well. Because in our society, marriage is the ultimate signature of becoming a grown-up and being a husband or wife (or even a cheating lover, to be honest) flies in the face of all we hold most dear. When a man cheats he is using the other woman to fulfill fantasies he will not fulfill with his spouse. Most women know when their man is having "an affair". When You talk to guys who are still in their cheating phase, I hear them sound off like they've learned their lesson and that they will never do it again, and for the most part, they are in denial.  Because I know they will be easily tempted again. The fact that the other women will let them do.... what they don't want to do with their wives.  The fact is these other women may not like the treatment they are receiving, is not important because they are serving a purpose.
So why do you do what you desire, in spite that it is not good for you? Why has this become more common these days?

The temptation is hard to resist.  You don't stop noticing attractive people simply because you've gotten serious with someone. I didn't cheat when in relationships, but I was tempted to a great degree. Maybe it's a sign of a high libido, or maybe it was a sign of one being terrified of commitment. Whatever it was, I can't help being attracted to women I'm not dating.

Sometimes, it really is just about the S.E.X.
I'm never going to love you.  This is just about S.E.X
The best  s-e-x of my life was with a casual thing with a woman who moved to Chicago, as av flight attender, from Baltimore... and she was in a relationship with a baseball slugger for the Orioles . and we had sex while watching him strike out during the World series. She was mad at him and she called it. he stuck out as she climaxed. So it was not me but her emotions as she felt she could affect his swing and he missed.
Besides the fact that I barely liked her as a  person. And since I had no feelings for her beside the physical attraction, being with her didn't feel like a betrayal in the same way it might if I truly had an attachment to her.


There's a difference between lust and love. I've never had an "un-emotional affair," and even though most people wouldn't agree, I don't think sex by itself is a big deal. I know some couples have deals where they're allowed to be with other people if they're on business trips or a certain distance away from their home, and I honestly could see how that type of arrangement works. But since most people do think it's a pretty big deal, I tend to keep this thought on the DL from any significant others.... I have been involved with... and then end up flirting with other women on trips in the past.

It really can "just happen." The first time I thought about cheating, I had an attraction to a woman on a business trip.. who was married. We were drinking at the hotel bar, we started flirting, and I gave her a hard time when I saw her wedding ring. Then I told her I was in a relationship. Because we were both in semi-committed relationships, it almost felt acceptable, but think that my lady might do the same thing while traveling kind of got under my skin a bit.
We were never going to see each other again, we did not do the do, because I didn't have protection on hand, even though we were both lonely and hundreds of miles from home.

People change. I don't think I might cheat at this point in my life -- and that's just me saying it while writing this blog post. But I also firmly believe my thoughts on cheating right now for many who cheat later in life it's a defense mechanism people use because no one they were with, we're not really with the right person.
Before I wanted the security of being part of a couple while raising a family, but now I kinda like being single and having fun, but the as I've gotten older, I've realized I do want to be in a serious relationship for the long run.

It can be an easy way to end a relationship, 
No one feels good about hurting the one they care about by cheating on them, but fooling around on the side can be an easier way to end a relationship than dealing with the mess of a breakup, especially when there's no "good" reason for the breakup to occur. It might make you feel like the villain, but it gets you out of a relationship in a hurry.  I've pulled the trigger on a dating situation this way before. We'd been dating for six months and I knew it wasn't working, so I started dating other women while we were still supposed to be, in her mind, exclusive. I ended the relationship by letting her know I was interested in some else.  In my mind, the relationship had already ended. so I was good at breaking it off even though there was another woman in my life.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten