1/16/2019

How do men feel when their woman goes nappily ever after.

While I have always been a big fan of women who have their natural hair and those who showcase it with pride. 
But I have been conditioned to accept the fact that women want to feel beautiful in whichever way that makes them feel that way! Not the way I, as a man, want to see her look!
My aunt had a beauty salon when I was growing up, and her and my mom worked together, until my uncle picked me up from school, so I have an idea of what black women went/go through to change their looks.

Dialing it forward to today, where I have seen black women go to the extremes,
to look like other cultures.
I always saw it as that they were overdoing it a bit because they didn't see their
natural hair as beautiful, but we men did... unless we favored the other cultures.
So now I see women being proud of their natural hair again.
Call it Nappy or Curly, or kinky…  as a man who saw the fuss  that women often went through to get their hair to look the way the latest style dictated,
That whatever styles that are current. I’m happy to see them change back to natural,
in numbers greater than just a few.
I believe that when women reach the point where they can earnestly proclaim that they.
are too blessed to be stressed in a fickle world, then they have truly overcome.
I also believe that when women have done it by learning to love themselves as they are,
they thrive.
Many women, as children, never embraced the “nappily ever after happily”
because many fell for the fairy tales of how the prince could climb up to tower window,
using the woman long hair, a sign of true strength… as a woman to carry the weight,
her hair and her head had to be strong to accomplish that.
But women these days believe by letting their hair look natural that they don’t need man’s approval, to complete them.
When a woman is happy with herself and her looks she will make
whichever man she attracts happy to be with her (if he loves a natural woman.)
Self-love shines like a bright star!

So ladies, this brother, loves seeing you natural, but you should call it natural, not nappily, or kinky but curly instead..... but only, if you choose.
I smile when I see you shine. Some women still wear wigs and weave.... off and on, but when they decide to abandon the fake stuff and wear their hair naturally they are setting themselves free to be themselves whenever they do what is liberating. From my perspective “it’s time for black women and their stories!” which will redefine standards of beauty. Trust me a happy woman is a pleasant woman to be around. If she avoids Her difficulties with herself. There are things that makes her miserable all around her, so it’s hard to live with a woman who does not love her looks. She will always need your or some else's validations.
SMDH!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten