1/08/2019

You have silly ideas as to what Love is.



When will folks understand WHAT real relationships are meant to be about?.

I’m not sure when a “Meme” started to circulate, it caught my attention for a second while
I was browsing.
“A man should love the woman more than she loves him “ implying that if he does love her more,
he will stay in the relationship long term.  This is total B.S. In which century are these people living?
Some women are still trying to have it both ways. Ladies if you are living in the 21st century;
You should be smarter women... think about what you are projecting when you think like this.
Do not confuse “the chase” (that is what younger men do and some older men do it too) with
“he loves me!” When he is chasing you,  he is admiring your exterior attributes,
he is desiring to “hit it” that is not even close to being in love.
When you put value only on your exterior assets that men will desire
(mainly for the purpose of getting you between the sheets)  you are cheating yourself and
devaluing your value to "the right man.”
He needs to get to know you for the real person you are, not how
“fine a butt” you have or how outstanding your breast are.
For him to see the true value of your beauty he needs to get
to know you and all of your good reasons to becoming a willing member
in the relationship…..  he is trying to create with you.
Look at the way he see you when you are not using make-up…..
picture his admiration for you when you have accomplished what you set out to accomplish.
I’m not sure when external values became so important that silly women stopped knowing  
the difference between “being chased” and “being admired, and appreciated.”
With all the advances that women have made…. These silly meme(s)
are still being used to get attention,
from the wrong people. When a woman has accomplished things in her life she does not need
the fake pictures to prove that she is a woman of substance.
Life is truly like a box of chocolates, you open it up and the assortment is of
all different kinds of shapes and flavors.
Men have been choosing the more colorful flavors and finding out
“oh my goodness this is not what I expected!” and not what I want.  

He “like’s” all of my pictures so he must  “love me!”
A woman  (in my humble opinion) just needs to carry herself with dignity and with gratitude that her life has real meaning. As she goes about her day to day business, handling what she needs to handle,
accomplishing what is on her to-do-list.
Setting the bar higher for other women to follow and young men to admire, influencing who will follow her
up the ladder of successful purpose driven living.
I’m so glad that I grewup knowing women that were classified ahead of their times.
They taught me to appreciate what “real class” really is.
Setting the bar higher than they thought they could reach, then climbing ther ladder and
getting to the next levels, accomplishing what their mothers could not, because of the times.
I’m not just talking about having a career in all cases. Climbing up the ladder does not always
have to mean getting paid for what you do. “Charitable actions and kindness”  is far greater an
admirable set of values in my view than being seen at ribbon cutting ceremonies and
being toasted to new promotions, while doing all the wrong things when no one is looking.
I looked at newly elected women in politics these days and ask myself if I would have voted
for any of them based (solo) on her looks. But when she speaks truth to power..
With solid convictions then  she grabs my attention. A woman that has a great heart
for doing the right things will always get my admiration.
And my vote, for outstanding woman of the month, year and  decade.
It’s about service to others. Sorry fellahs we have messed up greatly  when
we stopped looking at women of substance and choose women who have lower grade  
values (booty-luscious). These women are reacting to the bar we men have set for them.
When we are selfish and self-serving we treat women as sex objects. “She is my posession.
" NOT my equal. When will we reverse our messed up set of standards and values
to make this a better world for the next few generations.  “The bang it to the curb”
lyrics generation has followed the rap hip-hop cult.
Fellahs that sang with class… just a few decades ago sang about “Love” even rapped using lyrics like these:
” When I’m alone in my room, I hear my conscious' call” I need LOVE… ”~LLCool Jay.
“Just be my lady, all mine” “a one in a million You” ~Larry Graham, “Lady”~ Lionel Richie.

Do you see what I’m seeing---- she is a Lady if she acts like one with class and dignity.
Otherwise not so much!  


A real  boss never lowers her standards!

The notion that she is a boss. Because of her status in income,
does not always make her a person worthy of admiration.

Often enough we judge women by how they act and how they treat other people.

Commanding respect is most often  preceded by giving respect
to those who are your subordinates or not. Living a life with purpose…
is what makes one the most admired worthy of the awards.
Michelle Obama has not lived in the White house for almost 2 years and she has now become the icon
of what women should try and become as “first lady!” in a man's life.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten