1/30/2019

They comes in Peace, do they really need to say it?


Do you always come to a woman’s rescue on request? 





Women are so much more independent these days but are they always thinking they have to declare that they are not ready to fight with men?  

What does it mean when a single  statement is made by women “We come in Peace”
Why wouldn’t  I question if I should n’t be a bit leery of women who declare this from the very beginning?
Maybe they are fighters, maybe they have strong opinions that will leave a man breathing heavy after they tell him off.... or punch him in the gut? Or maybe these women are  not normally very nice but feel they need to tell you they will not fight with you …. IF a man posted his type pic with these words written across his face, women would be saying “no” to everything he says after “HI, allow me to introduce myself”
Women have some major advantages by saying with one statement that “We comes in Peace” it makes men curious… well, at least this man. Let’s face it women are the best communicators of the sexes and they can make a statement with one cryptic message and get maximum mileage out of it.
We men start trying to figure out what exactly does it mean. Is “come” spelled the way she intended it or is a play on words?
Never mind my B.A.D. mind this is not even a statement that I can play with.. The word “Peace” can only mean one thing. It’s biblical. So why does it seem so odd to me that I have twisted it in so many ways in my mind as to what she is telling her viewers? Those eyes are sexy as are her lips, but the nostrils are flaring a bit and her jaw is very stern.  It’s hard to look at her and not think there is a double meaning in the statement. So why “we come in Peace “ and not “ I come in Peace?” Maybe it’s for her to know and for us men never to find out, how large her group of Peace Loving women are in her group....

We men have been so conditioned, here of late, to try and read women and still we can’t figure out what are they thinking when they post things on Socia Media sometimes. Now, this next picture is a bit different. If seem self-explanatory, but yet not really.

We see it and our minds go to thoughts of morning sex or all night sex. No caption necessary.
Champagne bucket means room serve before or after a special go around, the one red rose… with fruits juice plate!

I happen to know that this young lady models, so I’m thinking “a commercial.” Maybe I’m dead wrong.
But I like the challenge of trying to come up with a story on this one… whereas the first one baffles me to the max, so I leave it alone…. For now.

Final thoughts:

I pride myself in trying to have answers even when there are no questions. But sometimes my imagination goes overboard and far out of bounds. It must be the B.A.D images that float around in my mind..most of the time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten