4/28/2019

Tease Me Please Me


A near mistake, I don’t think I’m the only one who avoided making a major mistake, in this area. Men seldom brag about the near mistakes they almost made. Well, we also brag too much about the mistakes of sleeping with a woman we know we should not have slept with. Think about it for a moment. Why is that?

Ooh, We almost slept together!
I’ve often wondered about what if I had met you before you'd
gotten with my girlfriend?


A quick story: While traveling to Denver Colorado on a business trip, I called a female friend, who I knew when we both lived in Chicago. She dated my best friend at the time, but they had broken up. We all met at a party, she was a Flight attendant trainee and he was an instructor for United Airlines. She was drop dead gorgeous but had issues big time. So we were all friend my then girlfriend and she became friends, her and I became good friends because she felt she could talk to me about things that bothered her. My best friend was not a listener. I was! She appreciated me for having that quality. So when I flew into Denver I called her and told her I was in town. Denver is one of those cities that had a black culture I had never experienced before. Folks were very friendly, the bartender in the lobby bar warned me to be careful about being set up, as Vice had women Police officer hanging out in the hotel. My friend and I  met up in the Hotel restaurant for dinner. She didn’t have a car at that point. So she took a cab over to meet me. After dinner, we decide to have some drinks in the bar area. She then suggested we go to the club on the top floor. But I had an early morning seminar scheduled and declined her suggestion, so we went to my hotel room to talk like I mentioned before she liked talking to me about her issues. We killed a bottle of wine, and she just let it all flow, her issues with my best friend lack of commitment to her and so much more. I listen and would offer a comforting word now and then. Wow, this made her tell me she always wondered what would have happened if she had met me before she had gotten involved with my friend and if I was not involved with my lady at that point. We could have had many pillow talk moments. Hmm! When She got up and went into the bathroom, I thought to myself she is coming on to me.  But I was not going to go there. Why not? Because she was too messed up! When she came out of the bathroom I said it’s getting late, should I call you a cab, her response: “I was  thought we would explore what we missed out on!” and then she said it: “I was planning on spending the night with you, this is why I came in a cab” So I thought: ‘Oh hell no! You are not setting me up like that.’
You are  going home even if I have to drive you.’ She was not happy, that I rejected her. I was not rejecting her as a friend. I just had the Vice warning swirling around in my head, and that was enough to keep me from making a major mistake.


Final thoughts

If a woman had fantasies about a man but never told him. And comes on to him after years of knowing that he is married. Does the man wonder if he is being set up simply because she is friends with his significant other? I’ve always avoided doing something stupid and having to deal with the fall out after. That just me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten