2/03/2019

"Dark and lovely"is a brand, women who are Dark and beautiful , should wear with pride


OMG, I can’t see anything wrong in dark chocolate.... it is really the healthiest chocolate. The natural complexion of any woman is appealing to me, you start changing it and you turn me off.  Yes, let me repeat, whatever complexion you were born with has "the Creators stamp of approval…" and therefore mine also. Skin lighting is the new fad. Or should I say fade? People who do it are doing damage they will later regret. Let me point out that our Creator does not make mistakes…. He never has and never will. This not a religious blog post. But one of getting Real about the colorism that has been our curse since the times of slavery. Now when I see my sistahs from across the Atlantic doing the same ridiculous color lightning nonsense… SMDH  If a man no matter his complexion or ethnic group does not love you for you as you are naturally them he is not worthy of you.
I get angry at times when I hear my sistahs talking about others like they are gods gift the world we have all created the way our environment intended. the Creator does not make mistakes. If you want to be lighter then go live in the artic North or South pole. Your lack of sun exposure on the South pole will cause your complexion to become lighter, the natural way. But many would say that’s crazy…...because they can’t enjoy life without sunshine they cant feel healthy without some sun rays.. Then why are you using chemicals that will damage your skin… to become lighter in complexion? The unnatural way to become someone who you are not.
No one will ever convince me that this sister is not naturally beatiful….no changes needed.
My question is if everywhere is did dark complexion and she tries to lighten up her complexion…... will she also use the same skin bleaching cream on her lips and her private parts, to look uniform? SMDH.


Why undo what nature intended for us to look like?


Let’s not change our selves to satisfy those who have the wrong expectations of what they want you to look like to fall in line with their marketing exploitations.


Avoiding the pleasures of Sitting and enjoying some sun, surf and sand is what is intended for us as people of our complexion. We don’t have to worry about how dark or light we will remain or become.

So what would you change here if you could…? I don’t see anything wrong… change should not be considered as an option….

Final thoughts:
the more women want to look like others it identifies, in my view, a form of self-hate. If you love yourself you would not want to change it. When a young lady once told me I look so much darker than the pics she had seen of me. My response was: 'I tan well, don't I? I never used sunblock to avoid becoming darker.' Then she said: " but you look so much better light in complexion." SMDH.  
I would smile every time some would ask me what I was mixed with since both my parents were darker skinned than I... my answer was always the same... I'm the son of my parents whom both have the same completion...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten