2/05/2019

That 3 am kiss that says Bye bye




It’s 3am you know, you have to get up and go home. NO sleeping over tonight!



I was asked why I think my perspective is always “Right!”
My response was it’s simply that mine is a “B. A.D. perspective” therefore I have a built-in disclaimer.
Then I was told I’m like one of  those guys that has a “1-month dating rule.” I write like there will be no discussion after it’s over. “You would date a woman and them after a month you just leave her, hanging, or dis-allusions or even worse hoping for more!” my response  ‘Come again?!?
I don’t have a 1-month dating rule! And I don’t leave women hanging when it’s over… where are you getting this stuff from?’
Her rebuttal “But you write a blog that is always one-sided, no responses allowed.”  SMDH. ‘this is a blog it's posted on the Worldwide web, do you know how many crazy folks would love to start a debate with me at any point and time out there, saying things that are totally off the wall’. So here she comes at me again with “this is totally infuriating… dude, people want to have their say on what your perspective is!”  “ you write and then Bye Bye, this is final.” she sounded like she was officially offended on behalf of all womankind. “You don’t leave the door open for further discussion. No opportunity for emails or text messages, nothing?” Well, when you put it like that. ‘ You’ve obviously given this a lot of thought. My SXMperspective.Blogspot.com is for entertainment purposes only. It started out as a dare I never dreamed I would still be writing after these many years. But writing is addictive ‘ so here she comes at me again “So you admit now that I’m right”  here are my final words on the matter ‘ Most certainly not. I’m saying I get it why you think you’re right!’  
Tell me this is not a Kissoff!

But she got the final words in  “Ugh, you are such a 3 am kisser!”
To be totally frank that left me stumped. Now, this was coming from a very long time friend we have known each other for a very long time. We even slept together once. And never again… since she rated me a “9” ….. now who does that after sex? And she tells me that right after we had sex. Who the hell rates someone a “9” an odd number? really! SMDH. based on what? My performance  VS her previous lover’s performances… which man want’s to hear that….a comparison of her sex partners. I still don’t know and I don’t want to know. “The 3 am kisser,” sounds like a dude that would leave a woman hanging… I’m not that guy… I give relationships a fair chance to grow but if it doesn’t I bow out gracefully and leave, closing the door behind me.
While some women may have seen me as an ego tripping dude… let me just say this. I’m not on some ego tripper. I’m not that good of a writer, either. We men are driven by 3 factors and that is who we are. What we do, how driven we are to succeed, and who we do things for…..No matter if a man is CEO, a CON-man, or both, everything a man does is filtered through his title, his drive to succeed and image of himself. (who is he) in my case, my parents challenged me by giving me these B.A.D. initials. Go figure, I had very loving parents! I have yet to find much reward from my initials. Maybe my little cousins who both were given my Initials, by their dad and grandfather. one has the B.D. and they call him that….and the other has B.A.D.  not sure what they will call him after he grows up he is still a baby. I didn’t give my sons either of my first initials even though they both have one each for their middle initials. Both of their first names begin with a “T”. Makes it easier for me to remember. <smirking> maybe their mother thought that way also, I named our first son gave him his first name, and she picked the middle name, she named our second son and I, in turn, picked the middle name. I always give women choices, So 'I’m not a 3 am... bye bye Kisser!' It feels like I have to keep denying this label. Or it will stick to me like glue!
As you can tell I’m still a bit perplexed, by her comments. I guess I will have to get over it or research what it really means to be a "3 am Kisser." May she read a book. I which I had an old-style way of posting things, using a typewriter, in my blog posts instead of having so much research material easily available on the Net. That way I would seem smarter when I write. Picture me banging away this post with a pipe in my mouth on a fashioned typewriter with brandy next to it.
That would be "so cool” in my view!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten