2/18/2019

Post Valentine's day dinner

What about a Post Valentine’s day, exclusive dinner!

I hope you like the surprise I have prepared for you!
Make sure the wine is the right temp for serving!


Why just do, what everyone else does on Valentine’s day when the weekend following the celebratory event is more special and your place at home is less crowded. A couple can have a section of a restaurant all to themselves or even a private home dining room setup. Just picture her face as she looks at all of the candles. OK, so  Kanye West went outside of the box when he commissioned Kenny G. to play a special song to a room filled with single roses in vases. But my thoughts go to candles all over the floor, with Grover Washington on a sound system might work well also. Simply because you did something that no one else thought of doing for the weekend Friday or Saturday after V-day. Women who expect the usual get the usual, candy and flowers maybe even a balloon or two.
But women who see a man as a creative-mind will think what other surprises will there be in her future if she sticks with this guy?  


Thinking outside of the box of chocolates is totally unique and maybe even breathtaking, to a special lady. Especially if you planned it weeks in advance and told…. her to expect the unexpected. “Hmmm! Are you so B.A.D. that  you did this all for me?”
Don’t LOL. this not some crazy fantasy Island special feature. A Guy who can cook and serve his lady her favorite dish in a setting like this get’s her to see him differently than other guys she may have dated before him… I can guarantee you none, previous has blown her mind in any Is there a better way than this, Exclusive dining!
The Frosting on the cake:
Following the dinner by serving dessert on the patio or terrace, with the sun setting off on the horizon. Having the table for two angled just right so that both your eyes will see the sunset and you will look at each other out of the corner of your eyes just to check each other's expressions. I just think the side eye glances are so sexy and thoughts to provoke the mood.

Think about the possibilities. I must admit this is straight out of an old school play I read back in college.
I didn’t write that play but being an offensive minded guy I changed the setting just enough to make it my own. She’d better have a great defense strategy in place to be able to prevent the score after.  

“I can’t believe you really had all of this planned ahead of time, you hinted to me it was going to be special….so it was all I could think about all week but I still had no clue what to expect.  You should write this down…somewhere….. so that someone might want to do something similar for their lady in the future!”  

‘OK, so you think this is good Blog material, right?’

Here is a toast to all of you outside the box thinkers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten