2/21/2019

People will ignore and even forget how you treated them, and how you made them feel when it no longer matters.


When you know you have done the right things in a relationship that ended, you can leave, with a clear conscience, if they don’t want you or need you anymore.. They just don’t appreciate you any longer.
Why stress over what was once love forever-after that is now forever-over. I think it’s ownership, not partnership, that keeps some people stuck together forever when people feel tied together in this kind of so-called-Love. Where a breakup feels like abandonment, betrayal and faked commitment.
You tell everybody: “She is my boo, my bae, my lover,  my everything, all mine,” when you are in a committed relationship of ownership.  These folks have insecurities that make then clingy. This is a possessive kind of love relationship. If you are in this kind of relationship you are buying time that will expire one day.  If I’ve loved someone I wish them well and happiness and then I stroll off into the sunset when it’s over between us. I can see that person crossing the street in front of my car and stop to let them cross, wish her a good day and happy life, without thinking I should raise the engine just to scare them into thinking “he might just run me over! <smirking>  


I like this phrase. It’s so B.A.D. “the sun is alone too, but it still shines”  my guess is... it shines brightest when it’s alone. While stars have to be in a cluster to grant enough light. And you look up at them not being able to figure out which is which. Groups of lights are beautiful, but when the moon and sun are visible at the same time during the day the sun is most powerful and they might be heading towards an eclipse. Where one will cover the other. Making one more visible than the other. She is my moon, and I am her "Sun." hmm! And when we are together we have a ring a fire that can be blinding to the naked eye. Here is how I see folks that are in a relationship like that. They are so combustible when they are together that the laws of natural movement will draw them together temporarily and then they move in opposite directions. To you, that may sound cynical. But think about it for a second. The greatest love relationships you had in your life didn’t last. This is why folks regret losing that kind of love. If you still have it you will not see it as the greatest. The greatest is always consider the greatest compared to the one that is not as great currently. The partnership lovers that you may have can last because they orbit each other never covering the other up like the moon and sun eclipsing every so many years.
I’ve been told by someone: “ then You’ve never really loved in your past” if I think this way. Well, I didn’t love the way some people view “love.” I cared, I encouraged, I helped, I provided, I facilitated…. I supported, I did my best. I gave what I had to give and accepted what was given to me. Case and point: My  25 years in a committed relationship came to an end because my best….. was no longer enough. I moved on, no regrets. Other relationships that lasted more or less fewer years each came to an end, to some degree maybe for the similar kinds of reasons. I moved on. No regrets! no need to trying to hold on to love that is already gone. No need for recycling of rekindling what has been lost…. it sparked like a struck match and then it burned out…. over time.
The crazy statement like “I can sleep alone” or “ I can’t live alone” is nuts, SMDH you were not born as twins, so why can’t you…do without the other person? Learn to adjust.  I think when these people lacked the naturing love of the parent of the opposite sex they have abandonment issues. Tell me “you don’t want to be alone.” I can partly accept that, some will even say “I don’t want to die alone!” hmmm, that is selfish. You want to take the other person with you, or you want them to watch you take their last breath and have to live with memory for the rest of their lives??
Once these folks realize that a significant other wants someone else they freak out. If you are not the one any longer… then maybe you were never “the One long term.” Knowing that might make you feel relieved, that you are no longer buying time with a person who might be looking at you thinking they made a mistake getting with you in the first place. That means you can now walk away without having to look over your shoulder. Having thoughts of indifference! And unresolved feelings, of resentment, now dislike and whatever other negative feelings that flow to the top like oil on water. YOU never mixed!  

There goes my ex-, he didn’t even look at us!
I guess he really is not the jealous type.
Or did he not ever really care for me that much!
I can’t stop wondering!






.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten