3/12/2019

Even a divorced man has a problem with his ex sleeping with another man!


Now how crazy is that, let’s put all jokes aside. A Modern day man just can’t handle that kind of information very well. Even if they say they don’t care about her anymore. Their gut flips upside down and downside up multiple times when they hear that their now ex is having sex with someone else.
The other morning I was driving with my neighbor to work, he is a young guy who has gotten a divorce not too long ago because his ex-wife was constantly accusing him of cheating  (she is a Latina and he is a Latino) he had enough and filed for divorce. She still nags him about other women he works with and even a few in the church they attended together.
So when I saw this other lady in a car with a guy and I mentioned that I thought I saw her and pointed to the car. He almost had an accident, thinking she was now sleeping with someone else. Luckily it was not her but a very close look-a-like. His response to me: “Not funny man, she better not let me catch her sleeping with someone else” SMDH and I said: "sorry my BAD." the relief on his face told the story… and I felt sorry that  I scared him like that. The above is a Michael Baisden video… on why men can resist the chance to cheat!
Do you know how he will react if he finds out
we had sex in the back of your car?


This Shows that we men can do all kinds of cheating but once we find out that the new woman might snitch, we could lose our minds.  


OK, now women seem to have a few different ideas about their men cheating.
A more mature woman thinks it is not realistic if a woman believes men will not cheat in the world where there are so many available women 10 to 1 in some places. OML this is heaven on Earth for men living in a city where the numbers are crazy like that OK Atlanta comes to mind. This is why when I decided to leave Chicago and head South my now ex-wife said: No way in hell to Atlanta.” She had heard enough stories about how sweet these Southern women were and how the numbers were just crazy. My best friend while we live in Chicago use to talk about Atlanta women… so much that he moved there shortly after we moved to Miami. She knew what a bow-wow he was and the idea that I would be hanging out with him in Atlanta was not going to sit well with her.  Here is another video highlighting why women who have trust issues think one way or another about men having an appetite and eating out too often. Men are not the only ones who cheat!




MY thoughts
We all, male and female have ownership issues, trust issues, and every other kind of issues when we have been intimate with the opposite sex, we can’t just turn our feeling off, they pop up at some of the worst times catching us off guard. Even an academy winning actor can’t fake the feeling that stirs up when we are surprised by the fact that cheating has happened when we weren’t looking. Don’t surprise us like that, none of us can handle the truth!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten