3/19/2019

Why do we need partners?


Honey our partnership will work well if we plan our moves while on vacation. 
 
I’m sure many of you have experienced the partnership paradox before:
It’s easier to tackle life’s up and downs with someone else having a stake in the things you have to accomplish…(I can only speak for myself) as a man,
but it’s hard to form a great relationship these days!
What to do, if you can’t find a perfect match?  
Well, when you meet someone and you feel a connection may be a connection of the souls.
Or it is just chemistry? Only time will tell. You figure it out:
One person has a no B.S. policy
Just say what you want,
and let’s get to work on making it a team effort.
Don’t let your pent-up frustrations (from yesteryear) lead to the negativity
that can damage our teamwork. Try to keep negative emotions out of it -
many of our joint decisions do not require heavy duty emotions
(OK that may a guy’s way of  thing)


(women can think of at least half a million things, off the top of their heads instantly)
The other person. Thinks there are a million right ways to do things ( they are right).

Your partner might want to do things differently than you would, but the outcome could be the
same - the job gets done if you work together.
Don’t second-guess each other, at every turn because that can be very damaging to the
relationship.


A lifetime of harmony is hard enough- it’s even harder if you were to do it alone. <smirking>
The complementing of each other in partnership should produce a satisfying result.
Example: Where do you go to relax and unwind after a hard day, week, month, quarter, year?
Doing it with someone who likes the same type of relaxation can be very rewarding.
I personally like not having to travel for hours on a plan anymore.
No first class seats will make me want to jump on a plane to fly around the World just to sit on
a beach.
This is why I moved. If you want what I want then I’m already at the location.
If you just want to visit then I’m there already, come on down!  
I’ve figured out a little over 15 years ago that I could do what I want by being in a place which grants options that are already in place. Fresher air, clean turquoise waters.
“NO more snow, no Ice, no more freezing cold weather. I'm done with that mess.
Tell me again why where you live is greater than where I live.”   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten