3/21/2019

When men talk to women we get a difference perspective.

I have learned over the years that A woman who reads is like a jewel in a Tiffany box. Once you engage her in a discussion you will be totally amazed at what a treasure you have just discovered. A woman who spends much time reading is the type of women you can have a conversation with, for hours at a time.
Are those dimples I see, when you smile? 
Please allow me to introduce myself!



Ask not the title of the book she holds, Ask if she would share some of the knowledge she has gained from what she has read, with you. OK, I kind of like how that makes me sound like have something that I can contribute to the conversation. My favorite  University Professor once told my classmates and me “ If you are the smartest guy in the room then you are in the wrong room!” I never forgot that statement he was not only my Systems Analyst professor, but also a Wall Street executive that I became friends with as I work on  Wall Street also. He only taught evening classes, so he had real business experience and knowledge to share with us. We would often ride the train together uptown for 6 pm. I digress, there for a second.
If I learned anything from Dr. David Pope it was to listen and engage smart people in conversation as often as you could.
Those days taught me this very valuable lesson on hope looking to the horizon. " never become too comfortable in Happiness that you forget the struggles, remember that happiness became an "option" as a result of a need for better options!  



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten