3/13/2019

Should love be eternal?

My love for you can lift you higher and higher!




In my narrow view I see so many people going through it totally based on the commercial aspect of professing love, buying flower and chocolate and expensive dinners and who knows what else (the ring)… This is why I feel Love is a battlefield of wills. In my experiences… I recall loving women not one but multiples at different times in my life, for different reasons in different ways. Love can be a complete and utter disaster. But even with all the heartaches, we have to believe there is one person somewhere out there, meant just for us, who will bring us some kind of happiness long term,( or is it the other way around). Of course, I also think it’s not all pretty ponies and fairy tales. I’m talking about Real Love can be messy. It's fighting, but it’s more about the making up that makes love eternal. It’s pulling apart from each other to find our paths, but running together and holding on tight, refusing to let go. Love is the calm in the middle of the storm. I’m a very practical man I relate love as Casting a jumble of pieces into complete disarray on the table, reassembled it into a whole new perspective. Life doesn’t have to be great nor super bad. We all have only one predestined road to follow. Life exists not in the black and white, but in the gray. The realist in me knows that. My logical business mind has embraced the notion without even giving it a second thought. Failure in business is not an option, it is only a learning point--- a means to succeed, it’s part of living in the gray. Why am I so black and white minded when it comes to my heart and love? I think I know why I can accept it now. I’d buried my emotions behind a wall of steel because I hadn’t been ready…. My first and only marriage ended... after 25 years. I didn’t want to trust that it would never happen again. Failing in Love multiple times has more to do with not recognizing that past emotions come bubbling up at the most interesting moments. I which I understood it then. Those interesting moments cause a person to relive the past, even if the person in your present is nothing like the one from your past, you had a failed relationship with. I was told by a woman I was involved with that my ex-wife has done a job on me that I can’t seem to trust anyone anymore. She was partly right….. I read the following and it made sense to me:
True LOVE is eternal
There is no falling “in” love or “out” of love. When you truly Love, it never dies. Love is eternal, it’s sacred, it’s a way of life. Not some temporary feeling that loses its truth over time. People only fall “out” of Love, when they never truly Loved to begin with.



Your beautiful life “If you must look back do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so Prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present.. Gratefully.” ~Maya Angelou

REAL LOVE


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten